Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now guys. It's a slight hitch, normal service will resume presently, let's not have a swear off. Some folks don't really want to hear it.

Now DAVEO! Get yer ******* scrawny arse in here and get it *******well sorted!!!

I only got to watch the first half before I had to go and play my own footy match (lost 5-0).

All I can really say is. ******* yes!! To use an old school saying. We well and truly dicked upon them.

Fetch me my Guinness!!

You are Darius Henderson and I claim my 5 pounds!

Ha

That was the worst team I've seen all season, on tv and in person, Forest were shocking! Could they care less?

Straight 10/10 for everyone, great for Bryson to get his second hat trick of the season and Johnny Russell scored a beauty!

Victory in the El Cloughico!

My wife thought she had enjoyed the after affects of out win. And it is true that she can thank Bryson for the euphoric state that moved me prepare a home cooked meal this evening, going our in the rain to fetch posh wine and pudding, and even downloading a candle app for the iPad.

A perfect day deserves a perfect ending.

After the meal we curled up on the big sofa in front of the big tv, probably expecting to watch a romantic film, maybe even with some sec during the intermission.

Instead I forced her to watch the best bits of the match on sky plus, follows by match of the day ( some good matches in the prem today) followed by the start of huge football league show.

Still, the meal was ******* gorgeous (beef burritos from scratch), so she's mostly forgiven me. And if I can drag myself away from your camp any, I might even still get that sex.

What a day.

My wife thought she had enjoyed the after affects of out win. And it is true that she can thank Bryson for the euphoric state that moved me prepare a home cooked meal this evening, going our in the rain to fetch posh wine and pudding, and even downloading a candle app for the iPad.

After the meal we curled up on the big sofa in front of the big tv, probably expecting to watch a romantic film, maybe even with some sec during the intermission.

Instead I forced her to watch the best bits of the match on sky plus, follows by match of the day ( some good matches in the prem today) followed by the start of huge football league show.

Still, the meal was ******* gorgeous (beef burritos from scratch), so she's mostly forgiven me. And if I can drag myself away from your camp any, I might even still get that sex.

What a day.

Steady Tiger, be a shame to ruin a nice night for her.

What a day.

Should have got a nosh just as Russell pinged his goal in for a perfect evening. 

Archived