Derby County v Nottingham Forest

Mafiabob

Maybe this is that history repeating itself, the cup final after the 5-0 win. Much rather this than in the play off final.

Also, even more embarrassing for the current team. This is how it's done you bunch of idiots.

Who was playing for us?

i'm not sure , Ted , as i didn't go , took me an effort to find the result , our resident gumps missed a trick tho..

anyway , i heard Big Rog , Zak , Trevor Hebbard mentioned somewhere , it'd be nice to find out 

the team , if anyone knows , 

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did he play for us when he's up their arse? Bugger off.

I don't know how the older lot feel about him but I don't like McGovern much either.

As one of "the older lot" I too consider McGovern a red dog ,very underated when he played for us .Gone over to the dark side now though.

We had Edworthy, Johnno, Darren Moore, someone who might've been rRob Kozluk, Idiakez, Hector, Davies and Ramage that I recognised or had pointed out to me, wasn't sure on the others.
They had Huckerby, Des Walker,Alan Wright, somebody Armstrong and Steve Chettle but couldn't tell you any others.

Was a decent day out and if nothing else a good chance to laugh at forest fans, I heard tommy johnson (forgot to list him) giving some stick back to some Forest fans about saturday's score

andy garner didnt play, kev hector played right back first half then subbed. lee morris played up front first half then played right back. yes graham harbey at left back. slow but portly, as was jason kavanah, hasnt aged well. dick pratley at centre back and rog left back second half. given the age and fitness of our team its no surprise we were useless. forest were much younger and should have won about 8-3, loads of sitters, and no one on either side wanted to shoot!

we were a 1 man team (idiakez). darren moore did okay too first half, jono ok first half. ramage showed some nice touches second half, but missed a sitter one on one right at the end by not shootin. at the end of day we won the main match 5-0 so all the derby fans were well happy just to be there. well done to the forest lot (fans) for manning up after that performance.

Ahem..

Posted by mo55y on 08 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

eddie, on 08 Dec 2013 - 10:29 AM, said:"http://dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_images/dcfcfans/snapback" alt="snapback">

It's unlikely, but it would be a remarkable achievement. I think that Reading came close that year they got over 100 points, but I think they fell a couple short.

I do think that someone is going to get a fearful stuffing off us one day though - perhaps 7 or 8.

22nd March 2014 @ 1pm..

only 2 out..

:lol:

I was out of the office last week - so I haven't seen our resident gumps since before the massacre.

First time in a while I'm looking forward to work tomorrow.

Archived