Derby County v Yeovil Town

sage

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still find it hard to think of Yeovil as anything but a non-league side with the sloping pitch!

All credit to them anyway.

They should hold out against us for most of the first half, then, hopefully run out of steam.

No pushover though!

Rams 3-1 Yeovil

Fgs Bamford x 2 Bryson 1

Ooh, so close! :o

Great header but does canny centre forward play let Martin get away with a little push on the defender .

Brilliant ball in by Bryson and well done to Russell for winning the free kick in the first place .

Compared with the usual wrestling that goes on in the area , that was fine.

Forsyth, my love for him is no secret (LeicesterRam and I are starting a fan club if anyone wants to join) I think people are quick to get on his back for a misplaced pass. However, some of his balls into Martin were excellent and I thought he looked good bombing on. Not much gets past him either, he's possibly the most improved since SMc came in.

Preach it, sister.

I'm also considering a Lee Grant fan club too

....and as yet nobody has posted this

http://youtu.be/th0njOy3pMA

Woaarh I've got goosebumps!

Got me earphones in listening to that with sound way up. When that ball hits the net it sounds like a fookin bomb. Then listen to the fans. Awesome.

Nice booing at HT.

I think my sides will split the next time someone goes on about how well 'supported' we are.

Bamford did more wrong in the first half than Ward would have got away with

Fair amount of booing of the ref to be fair.

Should have been a free kick for a push in the run up to their second and most thought Martin was felled for a penalty. Had to vent at someone.

Archived