Forest game on TV

networker1884

Derby County's Sky Bet Championship fixture at home to Nottingham Forest has been selected for live television coverage. 

The East Midlands derby with the Reds will take place as scheduled on Saturday 22nd March 2014 at the iPro Stadium, but will now kick off at 12:15pm.

It will be the fourth time this season Derby have played a home game in front of the Sky Sports cameras – with Blackburn Rovers (August), Blackpool (December) and Queens Park Rangers (February) also selected as live matches.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Flipping eck!!! No consideration to people on night shift yet again. Oh well two hours sleep for me again then.. But hey they could not give a donkeys doo flop about me or any other shift worker

Yeah but think about all those up and down the country that pay for sky, they can half watch it now.

Thats me fooked too, wont even be able to listen on the radio cos i'll still be at work :(

I could record it, but the chances of getting home to watch it without someone texting or calling or hearing the result is almost nil..... :angry:

sadly they are not bothered about the minority. The club have no choice to move the kick off. Although Newcastle and SUnderland are starting to take a stand and trying to refuse to the local Derby games. Maybe it's time other clubs did as well

Flipping eck!!! No consideration to people on night shift yet again. Oh well two hours sleep for me again then.. But hey they could not give a donkeys doo flop about me or any other shift worker

A cup of coffee and some ecstasy and you'll be buzzing. Who needs sleep ! 

Thats me fooked too, wont even be able to listen on the radio cos i'll still be at work :(

I could record it, but the chances of getting home to watch it without someone texting or calling or hearing the result is almost nil..... :angry:

Record it anyway, re-live the glory.

sadly they are not bothered about the minority. The club have no choice to move the kick off. Although Newcastle and SUnderland are starting to take a stand and trying to refuse to the local Derby games. Maybe it's time other clubs did as well

They're only making a stand because the Police lied about having no influence on the kick off times. Not because of TV moving the games, that will still go as planned.

What about those working afternoons! Brilliant for the minority!

Archived