Forest game on TV

networker1884

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're only making a stand because the Police lied about having no influence on the kick off times. Not because of TV moving the games, that will still go as planned.

Yes but at least they are making a stand and trying to help the fans for once

They're not doing it for the fans, they're doing it because they're sick of the Police lying and dictating to them when they can play.

Good, they are tw*ts when it comes to football and it's about time they were put in their place. 

What really annoys me the most is how bobbies in CID and other important **** are doing 18hr shifts struggling with half the numbers due to sick and maternity, with next to no offer of aid or overtime... yet they treat football like a gold mine because the government battered clubs with responsibility because they can't stand the game and it's followers. 

Ahhhh

I bet they have too...!! Throwing the stuff down here this week....

Don't worry we will be there...

god that was a quick bite!

Only kidding mate, I know it's a bloody expense to have it ruined by the weather. (And the club saying its on then off)

Sky can just f*ck right off. Three games already missed due to them moving the goalposts late doors, and now I'll be changing my trains for this.

Absolutely destroying (destroyed?!) the game. Pick the games in August, stick with them. Stop f*cking people around.

I hate them. Absolutely hate the c*nts.

god that was a quick bite!

Only kidding mate, I know it's a bloody expense to have it ruined by the weather. (And the club saying its on then off)

It was nowhere near a bite...i am super excited now that it is confirmed.. Just booking the coach from Manchester to the city of dreams right now..

South Stand with 40 extra foreigners in....should be great....just got to show them a win now....so far we have been across for...

The 0-1 home defeat when Earnie scored.

The game that was called off because there was no snow anywhere.....!

and last seasons total anti climatic game that was almost called off.

So, we are due a massive win this season...

The game that was called off because there was no snow anywhere.....!

and last seasons total anti climatic game that was almost called off.

So, we are due a massive win this season...

I felt more sorry for you lot at the last home game, so bloody boring, didn't even lose my voice. 

I think it'll be a lot different this time.

Archived