Dawkins...

CapeTownRams

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody notice that the pitch is slowly deteriorating at the same pace as our passing game and form???

Still a really great 3 points and a positive performance. Really good to see Keogh charging up th pitch gave th fans something to get behind as was pretty dire before that.

As for Dawkins looked decent wen he cut inside from the back to goal position. Has a really good change of pace with the ball. Brighton have only conceded 9 in 12 away games, puts it in perspective a little. Along with our shocking form against th top half of th league...

Needs to work on his decision making for me. Big talent, clear ability just needs to find a pass or get a shot on target than trying to smash it top corner every time. At present I can understand why people get frustrated with him.

He'll get better as he plays more.

Needs to work on his decision making for me. Big talent, clear ability just needs to find a pass or get a shot on target than trying to smash it top corner every time. At present I can understand why people get frustrated with him.

He'll get better as he plays more.

Wouldn't have been a problem had he sorted his career out sooner!

I think it's more of a confidence thing. Same with ward. A good friend of mine that played for chesterfield for years tore his ACL and was in the same rehab program as Dawkins for afew months and says he's a real nice guy, just never really had that proper run in a side.

He was magnificent second half today, looked poor int he first half but his control, vision and dribbling was sublime in the second half, also placed it on the head of Bamford his the 1st goal.

Agree. Second half by all was outstanding. One player who should get some praise is Forsyth. I thought he was sensational. But my word Dawkins needs to get a left foot. If he had a left foot he would be deadly. 

Best player on the park for me today - caused lots of problems!

No way. Bamford ran the show in the second half. The lad is top class. Not only for getting a goal and hitting the post. He was in the build up to so many attempts and even key to Bryson's goal. 

I thought Dawkins was good in the first half - at least until their RB figured out that he was going to cut inside all of the time and stopped him. Second half he upped his game again. A definite candidate for MOTM.

I said that. Needs to have a go with his left foot, if he was both feet i think he would be unstoppable 

Archived