Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm dreading this. I don't want to come across as negative, and usually I'm not, but given that we get absolutely nothing from their place in usual circumstances, I don't really see why when they're top of the league having beaten all the teams around us we can expect to win. No matter our form.

We're to them what Leeds are to us. They'll be absolutely pumped in the first 20 minutes and they could well steam roller us just like they did last season - how we bounce back from it could define our season. It's a bit early to call as to whether promotion will be won or lost in this match, but it's certainly the most important one we've played so far.

If we whether the storm in the first 20 minutes, then I'll start to believe. But I'm preparing myself for that to come, and we shouldn't panic if/when it arrives.

Not sure what's for dinner on Friday night but I'd like a huge helping of humble pie for pudding. Really, really hope everything I said in this post is nonsense.

I'm dreading this. I don't want to come across as negative, and usually I'm not, but given that we get absolutely nothing from their place in usual circumstances, I don't really see why when they're top of the league having beaten all the teams around us we can expect to win. No matter our form.

We're to them what Leeds are to us. They'll be absolutely pumped in the first 20 minutes and they could well steam roller us just like they did last season - how we bounce back from it could define our season. It's a bit early to call as to whether promotion will be won or lost in this match, but it's certainly the most important one we've played so far.

If we whether the storm in the first 20 minutes, then I'll start to believe. But I'm preparing myself for that to come, and we shouldn't panic if/when it arrives.

Not sure what's for dinner on Friday night but I'd like a huge helping of humble pie for pudding. Really, really hope everything I said in this post is nonsense.

I understand where you're coming from (I'm probably the most pessimistic person I know).

While I don't think losing this one will necessary permanently damage our promotion hopes; winning it could really give us a massive boost that could carry us a long way toward to our goal.

I hope Derby are the ones pumped up for this one and hit the foxies like a fookin freight train.

CUMMMMMMMMM ONNNNNNNNN!!! :D  

Never really drank at pubs in Leicester pre ko, usually in ground. Best pubs close to the ground guys?

The counting house on the edge of the retail area is alright, half and half mix last time i was in there.

Unless you want to be frog marched to the ground don't go in the hind just outside the station. 

Over the last few seasons, the main reason we always lose to Leicester is that they were usually in top 6 chasing automatic and we were around midtable or lower. We are obviously much better now, hence more chance game will be equal.

Chelsea game was good defensive practise vs a team who will come at us. Although that hasn't been a problem this season. Most of our bad results have been vs teams who sit back and keep it tight. And at home. Soak the pressure up for first 10 mins then start to dominate possession, then we'll inevitabley score some. We'll always do away.

Just occurred to me

Michael Keane won player of the season for Leicester last season and was a real hit with the fans.

Former player curse could strike and he bags a tall powerful header for us from a corner. He has after all threatened many a time so far but just hasn't scored.

Debatable offside goal at Hudders

Assist vs Blackpool for Keogh tap in

glancing header vs Doncaster that should have gone in.

Archived