Buxton

Wisdom

Eustace (perhaps Bailey?)

Hendrick

Bryson

Dawkins

Bamford

Martin

Although, I think Hughes will play instead of Hendrick - but, I would like to see him in there. And maybe Ward for Bamford.

But an inform player on loan looking to prove a point, may be the boost we need, eh?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bailey, no, no ,no, no, no, IMHO.

Why, I must admit I've never seen anything other from Bailey than a decent player. He hasn't been playing which made me think we didn't need him, but even in his little cameo on Sunday he showed good awareness with the ball and tried to make a few 'cutting' passes.

I remember a few years ago, a large portion of Derby fans (not the majority) thought he was our best or at least most talented player.

I don't understand exactly what's happened.

Why, I must admit I've never seen anything other from Bailey than a decent player. He hasn't been playing which made me think we didn't need him, but even in his little cameo on Sunday he showed good awareness with the ball and tried to make a few 'cutting' passes.

I remember a few years ago, a large portion of Derby fans (not the majority) thought he was our best or at least most talented player.

http://dcfcfans.co.uk/topic/4358-bailey-unsung-hero/page-3?hl=%20james%20%20bailey

He could not trap a bag of cement, just my opinion, but I don't think he is not good enough.

He's not a CDM, he's too slim and not good enough in the challenge to play in that position. Plus he hasn't played all season (bar 10 mins at Chelsea) and has recently come back from an injury. A massive game for us against Leicester is not the time to be altering a winning team to see if he is effective/give him game time.

I hate Fester, and we almost never win there on the t.v., so im going - 3-1 fgs Bryson  :angry:

He tends to keep to the same side, so Ward will start i think

This will hopefully make Mac look to the transfer window...

Grant
Forsyth

Keane

Buxton

Wisdom

Eustace 

Hughes

Bryson 

Dawkins

Ward

Martin

subs -  Legzdins, Freeman, Sammon, Hendrick, Bamford, Bennett, Bailey

I dont think Bailey will figure as i think Hendrick will be ahead of him, i hope Bryson plays ! (still dont know where he was against Chelsea ? somehow missed it  :wacko: )

Archived