Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You want to see them after we lose 1 game after being on a good run lol. If we lose on Friday read that forum, it's crazy! Lol

Such reactionary crap to he honest. You are just as dangerous of a prospect niw as you were 3 games ago imo

Happens on all forums me duck

Looking forward to this match. Should be a great game with two teams who like to play attacking football and are full of goals. Like many I am very wary of the threat Derby will pose us on Friday night. To be honest it's been a bit ridiculous the record we have had against you recently but I feel Steve McClaren's Derby is a lot more solid than Clough's. Hopefully the match lives up to expectations!

Know a fair few Rams fans so good luck for the rest of the season (apart from Friday night of course)

It's gotta change one day. I watched your game v Burnley and if we'd have played like that against you then we'd have lost by 4. Go on, have a bad performance for once.

Even Howard dribbled past 2/3 defenders once!! wtf?!

Some of their fans are disgustingly thick... Some absolute howlers on their forum.

My favourite is the constant 'as soon as they came up against a good team..' Probably overlooking the fact we beat Wigan 3-1 at their place, with the same squad.

And 'Keane is not quality'.. Wasn't he runner up in their POTY last season?

Some of their fans are disgustingly thick... Some absolute howlers on their forum.

My favourite is the constant 'as soon as they came up against a good team..' Probably overlooking the fact we beat Wigan 3-1 at their place, with the same squad.

And 'Keane is not quality'.. Wasn't he runner up in their POTY last season?

I thought Keane was quite good. Still has a lot to learn but the quality is there

No one is giving us a cat in hells chance mate. But yours are ignorant, and majority think you've got promotion rapped up in jan.

They said that last year!

Thinking about it they say it every year, I know quite a few!

I fact I over heard 2 Leicester fans at work talking about "next year in the prem" discussing where they need to improve player wise "in the prem"

They said that last year!

Thinking about it they say it every year, I know quite a few!

I fact I over heard 2 Leicester fans at work talking about "next year in the prem" discussing where they need to improve player wise "in the prem"

Haha some are doing that on our forum. Some people will never learn

That forum has in spot on for me.

If you don't give a toss about them - don't give them the satisfaction of saying so.

We all say it so much, it looks like we do. Which probably means we do give a bit of a toss, actually.

You calling us tossers?

It's gotta change one day. I watched your game v Burnley and if we'd have played like that against you then we'd have lost by 4. Go on, have a bad performance for once.

Even Howard dribbled past 2/3 defenders once!! wtf?!

The Burnley game reminded me of our 4-1 against you last season at the KP. We were so fast out the blocks and created a hatful of chances in the first twenty minutes. Unlike yourselves, Burnley remained solid and didn't crumble. If it wasn't for Legzdins then it could have been even more than 4-1!

Archived