Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the last two TV outings I thought I'd watch this one in the Sgts Mess where it would be pretty quiet. For saying that "leicester is that team in the East Midlands that no one cares about" (Great quote Colin Gibson!) the Mess does have a somewhat disproportionate number of fester fans. Any-hoo, now it has snowballed into a major event - even the chef has been been drummed in to knock up a chillie. 

Everyone going seems to want leicester to batter Derby - even the email that went out was titled 'Come and watch leicester stuff Derby...'. I'm taking this not as hatred against The Rams, more of an indication of my popularity.

Hey-ho!... Hopefully we will all be enjoying that feel good factor in a few hours... COYR!

Cos I'm not very good with the technical stuff, will I be able to get a stream to watch on my iPad? On match day chat last game, someone was on about Adblock , can I do that on my iPad?

Anyone questioning why I'm not there, I'm old with a chest infection so I'm sitting at home, taking antibiotics and feeling sorry for myself!

Cos I'm not very good with the technical stuff, will I be able to get a stream to watch on my iPad? On match day chat last game, someone was on about Adblock , can I do that on my iPad?

Anyone questioning why I'm not there, I'm old with a chest infection so I'm sitting at home, taking antibiotics and feeling sorry for myself!

You can do two things really as far as I know. (I'm thick at this stuff)

1) you download a flash player app such as Skyfire, Photon flash player or Puffin Web Browser and watch it as you would through safari/normal browser

2) if you know somebody with Sky Sports they may be allowed to have Sky Sports linked to your device for you.

I'm at work so I won't even get to listen to Ramage shanking

You can watch it at mine archram?

Leicester don't bother me really. Find them annoying but what does bother me is our obsession with Forest. I think it goes a bit too far. A lot of the times at matches I hear all about Forest and after a defeat I've even heard "at least Forest lost"

I cared more about Forest when we were midtable because there was not much else to get excited about. Recently I've been checking Burnley and QPR and Leicester results first. If it was Forest v Leicester tomorrow I wouldn't want Leicester to win.

People seem too into Forest

Depends how old you are and where you live.A fine sporting weekend for me is Derby win ,Forest lose nothing else will do.But I live in Nottingham and remember the times at the BBG were we went on the pitch at half time "to greet the opposing fans" only to go back on the terraces when the players came back out of the police chased you off.It was very tribal then, less so now.

I hate that you feel the need to say that !

Im not there either,and i'm as fit as a flea atm, it doesn't mean your less of a fan, i like you have supported Derby since i was a 'yoof', and i consider myself a fully 'paid up member', in 1968 (i think ) i went to every game home and away, bar 3, including a friendly at St Johnstone away !... so if i cant go to a game, or 10, for whatever reason, health, work, living fookin miles away, its my loss,and its not for anyone to tell me i'm less of a fan. Get well soon. Enjoy us spanking festa tonight, i hope  :unsure:

Archived