Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

Night before the game and, surprise surprise, Twitter is rife with those "Forest are our real rivals, not you Leicester" tweets.

Honestly, what is the point? If it doesn't mean anything to you, why spend time so vigorously denying it? Absolutely pointless and slightly contradictory, if anything.

For me, it's a rivalry. Or, at the very least, a grudge match. Horrible club, horrible fans and a horrible place to boot. I would love nothing more than to absolutely stuff them tomorrow night.

Rant over :)

There's your problem - right there.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's your problem - right there.

I'd normally agree with you here but they're still fans, despite their choice of social network :lol:

I've seen it on here too though. It's just a load of bravado about which set of fans cares less about the other.

Well living here this is a very important outcome. They DO hate us, whatever we think and love beating us more than anyone i know, and are aggressive about it!! They are very confident and already writing the 'silence of the Rams' headlines yet again. This has to stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cringe when i see Derby supporters (some) saying 'oh we don't care we hate forest blah blah. Not good enough. You happy to keep getting spanked by these, i am NOT!!! Our problem is getting walloped by these here and we must address this.

If we are promotion material we must have expectations about getting a result tomorrow and put in a high level performance that gives us the opportunity to do so. Sometimes we will perform well and lose/draw, but most of the time high performance levels result in victories/draws. We need a performance tomorrow and see what that brings us.

They are a very good side, particularly at home. Knockaert and Dyer are real attacking threats and Nugent clinical when given the chance.  They are also solid at the back usually with Moore/Morgan tough/fit individuals. We must compete physically and then we can play.

Night before the game and, surprise surprise, Twitter is rife with those "Forest are our real rivals, not you Leicester" tweets.

Honestly, what is the point? If it doesn't mean anything to you, why spend time so vigorously denying it? Absolutely pointless and slightly contradictory, if anything.

For me, it's a rivalry. Or, at the very least, a grudge match. Horrible club, horrible fans and a horrible place to boot. I would love nothing more than to absolutely stuff them tomorrow night.

Rant over :)

Leicester don't bother me really. Find them annoying but what does bother me is our obsession with Forest. I think it goes a bit too far. A lot of the times at matches I hear all about Forest and after a defeat I've even heard "at least Forest lost"

I cared more about Forest when we were midtable because there was not much else to get excited about. Recently I've been checking Burnley and QPR and Leicester results first. If it was Forest v Leicester tomorrow I wouldn't want Leicester to win.

People seem too into Forest

Leicester don't bother me really. Find them annoying but what does bother me is our obsession with Forest. I think it goes a bit too far. A lot of the times at matches I hear all about Forest and after a defeat I've even heard "at least Forest lost"

I cared more about Forest when we were midtable because there was not much else to get excited about. Recently I've been checking Burnley and QPR and Leicester results first. If it was Forest v Leicester tomorrow I wouldn't want Leicester to win.

People seem too into Forest

Heretic...

I agree by the way. Not being from Derby originally, I'm just not that bothered about any other sides. I don't like Leicester because of the play off final disaster but most of all I want Derby to win. Beyond that I don't really give a fook!

Very good psychological assessment Brolly Power, bang on. But they foooooookkkk me off!! Argghhhhhh. Not easy, swap shoes?

Been there, done that, captained Leicestershire.

Archived