Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually impressed with some of the Leicester fans on there, you always get the 'sheep baaaa they're crap we should trounce these lads because we have good away attendance, have spent lots of money and they were crap in the pl 6 years years ago' but equally you'll always get the 'whatever we only hate Forest im not going to go because we always lose against them but i dont care there a nothing club'

Both are pretty embarrassing.

But they've got some level-headed ones on there, that admit we're a dangerous side now and that it won't be a walkover to them as per usual. Obviously a lot of them expect to win and so they should, they've beaten us twice already this season and are on a fantastic run. They seem to have a sensible reaction to this game, not cocky or arrogant or all. Most acknowledge this is a big game, not just for rivalry reasons but it's a top of the table clash. Good on them, the nobody bin dipping ********  ;)

No one is giving us a cat in hells chance mate. But yours are ignorant, and majority think you've got promotion rapped up in jan.

I can assure you that the majority of us don't think that. If last season taught us anything it's to never to expect anything. You get idiot fans at every club (seem to be more at Leicester though)

I can assure you that the majority of us don't think that. If last season taught us anything it's to never to expect anything. You get idiot fans at every club (seem to be more at Leicester though)

Looking at that thread on your board, some saying our season is over after 1 home defeat and a loss to the Europa league winners... We're 8 points clear of 7th...

Looking forward to this match. Should be a great game with two teams who like to play attacking football and are full of goals. Like many I am very wary of the threat Derby will pose us on Friday night. To be honest it's been a bit ridiculous the record we have had against you recently but I feel Steve McClaren's Derby is a lot more solid than Clough's. Hopefully the match lives up to expectations!

Know a fair few Rams fans so good luck for the rest of the season (apart from Friday night of course)

Looking at that thread on your board, some saying our season is over after 1 home defeat and a loss to the Europa league winners... We're 8 points clear of 7th...

You want to see them after we lose 1 game after being on a good run lol. If we lose on Friday read that forum, it's crazy! Lol

Such reactionary crap to he honest. You are just as dangerous of a prospect niw as you were 3 games ago imo

Archived