Leicester City v Derby County

Mafiabob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got butterflies about this game already. I couldn't care less about Leicester but this is a huge, huge... HUGE game for us if we're going to get into the automatic places at the end of the season.

I've lumped on Leicester win, and draw - Just to take the sting out, quite a bit an all.

If we win, I'll be all over the place.

I'm hoping, praying... Leicester 1 - 2 Derby.

FGS - Martin.

My least favourite game of the year by a long ******* stretch. Hopefully the loss at Stoke will have taken the wind out of their sails, because they've been storming recently. However, they should be saying the same about us really. Up until Wigan and Chelsea, we've been just as good as they have. If they can ship 3 against Bolton, we should be able to break through a usually solid defence. Hope the lads get fired up for this, their teams always seem to come into acting like we would playing Forest while we're acting like we're playing Doncaster, it's a promotion battle now. Mac's biggest test to date too.

Leicester 2-3 Derby

Dyer              Martin FRGS X2

Nugent          Bennett

I go into every game bar one thinking we will win. Even Chelsea. Unfortunately the bar one is Leicester away, where they always seem to up their game and we seem to shrink. I can also see them running away with this league.

It's the only time I'll ever predict a loss, but for me it's three defeats on the spin for the Rams. 

Archived