Derby County v Chelsea

Day

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vicars in a 2-2 for this one still.

I think we should all get up nice and early and watch the film "Derby" on Channel 303 TrueMov2.

The film is about a 12 year old's dream to win the American Soapbox Derby Championship.

Then we can all start drinking brew for breakfast, get our scarves all cleaned and even ironed for the

FA Cup Third Round tie against the spivs. 

And whatever happens in the afternoon, make sure you get behind your team and create the atmosphere that our players deserve and when Steve emphasises again how important it is for our fans to get excited and behind their team etc it is all for a very important reason.

If you want your team to win, make the noise they want to hear, and keep the spivs very quiet because I don't want to hear them, do you?

I'll listen to crying spivs just for a while after the game, I'd be happy with that.

Anyone in the Aberdeenshire area fancy watching it on BT Sport? We'll be in The Globe Inn. Enjoy the game. 

www.theglobeinn-aberdeen.co.uk

I can't stand Mourinho.

Hope we take the game to them, high tempo, pass and move, give them no time to think and stick our chances away. I'd be gutted if we paid them any respect and stood off them. That will only end in a sorry depressing defeat for us. The best chance we have is taking the game to them and getting out of the blocks early.

Did I mention that I hate Mourinho with a passion, humourless, arrogant knob jockey.

I've been browsing the Chelsea forum, they seem to be giving us no chance whatsoever. They show a mere lack of respect to us and I would love it if we beat the stuck up c****

I saw these too calling pride park (iPro) a car park of a stadium! And what ever team they play they will beat us!

I've been browsing the Chelsea forum, they seem to be giving us no chance whatsoever. They show a mere lack of respect to us and I would love it if we beat the stuck up c****

Not being funny but I'd be saying the same as a Chelsea fan, the gulf in class between us is bigger than Boycie's gut.

We shouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell. Let's hope their players think the same way as their fans.

I so badly want Bucko to score.

3-2 Chelsea, Bucko FGS.

Think they'll be 2-0 down, will come back in the final 15 minutes.

Mata will get 2 flukey assists and Phil McNulty and all the other oh so intelligent football writers will write a million gazillion pages of analysis on whether Mourinho can still ignore the best player to ever be born, because it's so very interesting to read about.

When will that saga ever end? I want to get some sleep.

Archived