Derby County v Chelsea

Day

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the fuss ? Our ground is **** and they have every right to think they should comfortably beat us.

Derby 0 - 2 Chelsea. As dull as the stoke game a couple of years back.

2,734 half scarf cvnts in attendance. 

I don't know why you bother.

For me the scoreline can say what it likes.

Whatever the result, as long as the team give it their all and enjoy it, they can leave the pitch heads held high.

Nowt to lose, so get going - but don't give them too much respect cos they'll be expecting it all their own way. Well tough.

UP THE RAMS!!!!!

We lose one ******* game and no everyone thinks going to lose we can win on sunday there just men we can win just have faith in the lads.

Don't know what the word was, but whatever it was he can spell it right.

I've been browsing the Chelsea forum, they seem to be giving us no chance whatsoever. They show a mere lack of respect to us and I would love it if we beat the stuck up c****

I saw these too calling pride park (iPro) a car park of a stadium! And what ever team they play they will beat us!

Some of those Chelsea fans will have only ever known the Abhramovic years. They fully expect to win the Champions League and the Premier League this season so why wouldn't they believe they'll thrash little Derby at their car park stadium.

Rest assured though, some older Chelsea fans will tell the younger lads about the old days in Derby when they'd visit us as underdogs during their (up to then) most successful era! 

I suspect a few Chelsea old boys will reminisce about running battles the length of Ossie Road from Ivy Square to the station on more than one occasion as well!

Fair play to the young Chelsea generation, they know no different, but older Chelsea lads will have a grudging respect for the Derby they remember from the 1970's.

I hope we can give them a fond reminder of the reception they used to get at the Baseball Ground.

Without kicking their soft suvvern heads in, obviously. Its frowned upon nowadays apparently. :wacko:  :blink:  :D

i honestly don't see the appeal of being a glory hunter, there's no passion, no true love for your team.

And it shames me to say it but there will be people sitting in the derby end who've come to support chelsea (secretly). Absolute disgrace, there's people I know who couldn't get tickets because of these sought's of people.

i honestly don't see the appeal of being a glory hunter, there's no passion, no true love for your team.

And it shames me to say it but there will be people sitting in the derby end who've come to support chelsea (secretly). Absolute disgrace, there's people I know who couldn't get tickets because of these sought's of people.

When I was in Dublin the other year, I was watching the Champions League final in the Cat and Cage in Drumcondra. 2008, I think. United won. There was a girl sat next to me at the bar, cheering for Chelsea - blue shirt, the lot. I asked "So how often do you get to Stamford Bridge?"

"Where?" she replied.

point them out to us and we'll strangle them with 1/2 and 1/2 scarves!

Archived