January Transfer Suggestions and Bollox Rumours

SalfordRam

Notts County? Must've played with Shaun Derry at some point.

Think he hinted at it being a Championship club .... wouldn't rule out Wolves though. They're set to lose Griffiths to Celtic and Phillips could do a job in League 1 till the end of the season and then they can bring someone else in

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Michael Essien would be a much better Eustace. Been told by Mourniho the door is open if he wants to leave. I know wages...but worth an ask and chat.

Dream on. Anyway, if by some miracle we got him then we need to see that he wears big enough shorts-  I am sure there must have been a few girls amiring his tackle yesterday

Think he hinted at it being a Championship club .... wouldn't rule out Wolves though. They're set to lose Griffiths to Celtic and Phillips could do a job in League 1 till the end of the season and then they can bring someone else in

It was Leicester.

@soccer_sauce: We understand that this evening, Norwich City have given permission for Luciano Becchio to open talks with Derby County. #NCFC #DCFC #RAMS

If true, which is highly unlikely, goodbye Sammon?

I hope its not true to be perfectly honest, while he is a good striker and dominant in the air. I never liked him, seemed very arrogant and sometimes dirty. I wouldn't want that to undercut what great togetherness we have in the squad at the minute.

I hope its not true to be perfectly honest, while he is a good striker and dominant in the air. I never liked him, seemed very arrogant and sometimes dirty. I wouldn't want that to undercut what great togetherness we have in the squad at the minute.

that's a bit harsh of you. I'm sure though, that if true, Chris Evans' dossier will highlight it. I always thought he looked to have a good bond with his team-mates, certainly always got lots of cuddles when scoring. Nobody was more arrogant and dirty than Jamie Ward was, and look how he gets on with his team-mates here.

Dream on Derby. Same Derby who once were so ambitious we signed McFarland, Mackay, Todd, Stimac, Asanovic, Eranio... Dream on indeed.

To be fair Essien is a household name in England, none of the above really were other than Mackay, who at the time was a gamble signing.

Archived