January Transfer Suggestions and Bollox Rumours

SalfordRam

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as what, a LB cover? 

My bad, I actually meant to quote cam the ram there. Just meant he could be the other "signing" about to go through, as unexciting as that would be.

He is left footed though so I guess if someone had to be jammed in at lb in Forsyth's absence he might be quite high up the list of possible replacements  :unsure:

My bad, I actually meant to quote cam the ram there. Just meant he could be the other "signing" about to go through, as unexciting as that would be.

He is left footed though so I guess if someone had to be jammed in at lb in Forsyth's absence he might be quite high up the list of possible replacements  :unsure:

Nicko said someone new so doubt it's any of our current loans, exciting times though!  ;)

ahh right.

yeah, doubt it'll be him. Nixon says it's an "interesting development" 

Archived