January Transfer Suggestions and Bollox Rumours

SalfordRam

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DAILY RECORD: Dundee United are bracing themselves to lose starlets Stuart Armstrong, John Souttar, Gary Mackay-Steven, Andy Robertson and Ryan Gauld in January with Celtic and a string of Premier League clubs ready to pounce.

Ryan Gauld would be good.

After nigel's treatment of Maguire i thought we might struggle to sign players from scotland, but we should have no such fears about going back for the best young talent now.

First of all, happy new year fellow rams fans.

I've made a few gags about Graham Swann in the past, but I'm genuinely interested in whether you believe he's a player we can attract nowadays.

He ain't playing cricket anymore. Worth a punt?

is this your spin on things?

DAILY RECORD: Dundee United are bracing themselves to lose starlets Stuart Armstrong, John Souttar, Gary Mackay-Steven, Andy Robertson and Ryan Gauld in January with Celtic and a string of Premier League clubs ready to pounce.

Ryan Gauld would be good.

After nigel's treatment of Maguire i thought we might struggle to sign players from scotland, but we should have no such fears about going back for the best young talent now.

Would take every single one of those "starlets". I'm a big fan of how Dundee United play, even after losing 2 of their best players in Russell and Daly.

Nadir Ciftci is another one of their talented youngsters. Surprised he wasn't mentioned in the article, to be honest.

Archived