FA Cup 3rd round draw

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chelski are running £10 coaches. Coming up from London it's tempting, but not that tempting! But I hope that means they're more likely to take up their allocation.

I was thinking we'd do £15 season ticket holders and £19 if not, but maybe the BT fee is a lot less than the red dogs are getting from ITV? Or maybe we're building the Premier League fund up early. Either way, I'd always prefer 2.15 over 12 noon...

Chelski are running £10 coaches. Coming up from London it's tempting, but not that tempting! But I hope that means they're more likely to take up their allocation.

I was thinking we'd do £15 season ticket holders and £19 if not, but maybe the BT fee is a lot less than the red dogs are getting from ITV? Or maybe we're building the Premier League fund up early. Either way, I'd always prefer 2.15 over 12 noon...

I thought the money for tv games comes from the FA and is standard regardless of channel

I thought the money for tv games comes from the FA and is standard regardless of channel

Think you are right; about 140k I think.

But could be wrong

Our daughters boyfriend is a big Chelsea fan, has even managed a trip or two to Stamford Bridge when money allowed, so was really chuffed that he could go and see them at PP.

Bummer though, they'll both be in Scotland on matchday so he's missing out, oh he's gutted.

Told him they'll be back up here next season anyway so he'll not have long to wait. ;-)

Ive got it as its free FOR BT BROADBAND CUSTOMERS

Yep we've got BT sports, but I'd really want to watch it live in front of me and be part of the atmosphere.

The idea that ITV willingly picked Forest v West Ham is hilarious, who's running that joint?

It's the FA Cup, silly.

Back-hander for Brooking.

Our daughters boyfriend is a big Chelsea fan, has even managed a trip or two to Stamford Bridge when money allowed, so was really chuffed that he could go and see them at PP.

Bummer though, they'll both be in Scotland on matchday so he's missing out, oh he's gutted.

Told him they'll be back up here next season anyway so he'll not have long to wait. ;-)

The pair of them are welcome to watch the game with the Aberdeenshire Rams in The Globe Inn.

Plus if their is any more Rams fans in the area, come a long and join us to enjoy the game, and a rendition of "You Can Stick Ya Cellery Up Ya @rse" and "Stick Ya Blue Flag Up Ya @rse" and at John Terry...."Poundlands Too Good For You, Poundlands Too Good For You, Poundlands Too Good For You, Poundlands Too Good For You" and a load more classics to enjoy a very relaxing Sunday afternoon in the pub.

Then later on we could sing a few more songs "Cheerio, Cheerio, Cheerio" and

"We Can See You Sneaking Out" before the spivs sulk off somewhere else.

I still haven't got over the game when we beat the spivs 3-1 at home in 1999, (I think).

I'd been to see The Pogues and Joe Strummer in the Glasgow Barrowlands on the Friday night and got a lift down very early on Saturday morning, with 2 Spivs.

I had a great Saturday night out in Derby, the 2 Spivs were not impressed with

"Delap, Delap, Delap.....Der....lap!".

A very drunken Chelsea fan summed up his side that day, we were staying in a hotel on Pride Park, back of the station, right next to The Harvester or whatever it's called. As we went to our rooms in the early hours of the Sunday morning, we saw a "dump" on the carpet corridor floor, we couldn't believe it!. The Chelsea fan, had stumbled out of his room maybe looking for the toilet in his room, and or opted to do it in the corridor instead! But his wallet lay right beside his "dump", like supporter beside his team. We kindly returned his wallet to reception and they told us he'd been trouble all day long.

And some folk try to tell us that their a classy lot at Chelsea......they're having a laugh!

"We Are Derby, Super Derby, We Are Derby,Super Rams"  

Hmmm – got my email from the club saying tickets were on sale to ST holders and a link to click.

Clicked the link and it says:

Please note that all online sales for Derby County’s FA Cup 3rd Round tie against Chelsea at the iPro Stadium on Sunday 5th January 2014 have been delayed until further notice.

Please check back to this website for an update relating to online sales in due course.

What's the beef?

Yeah, saw that myself an hour ago when I logged on to buy our tickets.

I'm just going to pop down in the next hour or so.

(the benefits of 'WFH')

Archived