FA Cup 3rd round draw

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SR and ipro will be made up with draw.

(i'll leave other posters to decide HOW excited they are!)

The whole club will be delighted with the draw - and so they should be.

You are entitled to continue to be miserable if you wish to be though. No-one's stopping you.

The Championship is far more important than the cup so while it is a 'glamour tie' I'd rather just get it out of the way and get on with the real business. We ain't going to beat Chelski if we're honest, and apart from putting few quid in the club coffers it has no meaning at all these days does it? No one take the cup seriously anymore do they?

Anybody seen Hendrick ripping this Forest fan to pieces on twitter? Hendrick said he was buzzing with the draw, the Forest fan said he'll be on the bench for it anyway so Hendrick replied - ' I know I wasn't on the bench when I scored the winner at the city ground #10men shh'

Anybody seen Hendrick ripping this Forest fan to pieces on twitter? Hendrick said he was buzzing with the draw, the Forest fan said he'll be on the bench for it anyway so Hendrick replied - ' I know I wasn't on the bench when I scored the winner at the city ground #10men shh'

This is the fundamental difference between Derby and Forest at the moment.

There is no 'I' in 'STEVE McCLAREN'S TEAM' - but there are plenty in 'BILLY'S IDIOTIC INDIVIDUALS'.

Hahahahaha, love it. :lol:

wtf !? weird.

Just assuming that because you are picking out Sam Rush and the stadium sponsors as the ones who are happy about the draw, you weren't keen on it yourself. It's a reasonable assumption to make, otherwise you would have said that you were happy with it.

Of course, you could be one of those people who is delighted for others, in which case, well played. I'm happy for them too.

Equally, your footnote to your original post could be interpreted as a bit of a dig.

Just assuming that because you are picking out Sam Rush and the stadium sponsors as the ones who are happy about the draw, you weren't keen on it yourself. It's a reasonable assumption to make, otherwise you would have said that you were happy with it.

Of course, you could be one of those people who is delighted for others, in which case, well played. I\'m happy for them too.

Then you are wrong.

It was a stupid assumption.  Perhaps you should stop being so judgmental.

If you had read my other posts you would realise the truth of the matter.  This is a mistake on your part.

If you look at the fixtures plus look at who we play after the FA Cup game then I think the best option is to rest most of our key players for the Chelsea game. Promotion is all that matters!

Oh look ma - it's a Chelsea fan running scared already.

Then you are wrong.

It was a stupid assumption.  Perhaps you should stop being so judgmental.

If you had read my other posts you would realise the truth of the matter.  This is a mistake on your part.

I'm allowed one a year - and if I stop being judgmental, then I would never have the opportunity to reply to one of your posts.

:p

The Championship is far more important than the cup so while it is a 'glamour tie' I'd rather just get it out of the way and get on with the real business. We ain't going to beat Chelski if we're honest, and apart from putting few quid in the club coffers it has no meaning at all these days does it? No one take the cup seriously anymore do they?

Why can't we beat em? We beat Man U at home didn't we? And they had to bring on the Great Ronaldo when they were losing :D.

And even if we lose, think of this as practice for next season..... :ph34r:  ;)

Archived