FA Cup 3rd round draw

North_Stand_Ram

Ardent Rams fan who now lives in Spain but wants the Rams back in the Prem!!! 4 games in 10 days then Leicester away. Sod the FA Cup!!

Must be a youngster.

No old 'un would ever say that.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody seen Hendrick ripping this Forest fan to pieces on twitter? Hendrick said he was buzzing with the draw, the Forest fan said he'll be on the bench for it anyway so Hendrick replied - ' I know I wasn't on the bench when I scored the winner at the city ground #10men shh'

Hahahahaha, love it. :lol:

"https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1493550_10153591865550445_765263043_o" alt="1493550_10153591865550445_765263043_o.jp">

For me it makes sense to rest key players for the Chelsea game. 

I think so too. I bet all our team would love to have a go at Chelsea at home.

I wonder how much the tickets will be?

Dec 26th Huddlesfield Away

Dec 29th Barnsley Away

Jan 1st Wigan Home

Jan 4th Chelsea Home

Jan 10th Leicester Away

Hell no! Play our best 11 and go for it. No fear, no pressure, death or glory!!!!!

Dec 26th Huddlesfield Away

Dec 29th Barnsley Away

Jan 1st Wigan Home

Jan 4th Chelsea Home

Jan 10th Leicester Away

Aye, but we've got Sammon, Ward, Handrick, Keane, and Cisse on the bench. All player's I'd happily see on the pitch. Though having said that we've just won 3 games in 7 days. How hard can 3 games in 10 days be?

I don't want to be the wrist-slasher, but I honestly think that things are almost going too well to be true. I am fearing anything ruining our momentum and upward gradient. A crushing Chelsea defeat, who admittedly are many levels above most Premier League teams, let alone level upon level above us, could derail our really good level of confidence.

Archived