FA Cup 3rd round draw

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So all those "my boyfriend loves Chelsea" people are going to have to put their hands in their pockets.

They'll get to see the team they 'love' though.

It's not like they come up this way to play WBA or Villa etc.

Big fans. Big fans.

Be interesting to see how many will pay £25 to watch a 1st round (well it is really) cup game where Chelsea might well play a shadow team and both have far more important games. See how many can afford it that can't afford the upcoming game at home to Donny which actually really matters and will probably have more goals.

No, but they can buy more than one. I wonder how many members there are, who are not season ticket holders? I looked at membership, which would allow me to buy one. For us both to go, she would also need to buy membership. Then seems impossible to be together. She won't go down that route :-). I wonder if they make it to general sale, will I be able to buy two?? That's what I always do for League games.

How? not enough season ticket holders to take them all!

Be interesting to see how many will pay £25 to watch a 1st round (well it is really) cup game where Chelsea might well play a shadow team and both have far more important games. See how many can afford it that can't afford the upcoming game at home to Donny which actually really matters and will probably have more goals.

£19-£25 is pretty fair for Chelsea - It's £25 for Huddersfield away. Good point about those being unable to 'afford' Donny - that game's £14. 

True - I just bought 3 tickets for the Donny home game. one for my old man and two for the kids - £26 the lot!

Chelsea in the cup is a hard one to pitch right. Not helped by it being on TV so even less incentive for those wavering to put their hand in their pocket.

I actually thought it would be cheaper than that.

Archived