Michael Jacobs

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you mean Russell wouldn't talk to him?

Well think about it. They wouldn't be best mates would they? Russell came in the summer, Jacobs never played under Nigel. Then he went on loan. Doubt they know each other that well is what I'm saying.

Well think about it. They wouldn't be best mates would they? Russell came in the summer, Jacobs never played under Nigel. Then he went on loan. Doubt they know each other that well is what I'm saying.

I remember Johnny have a laugh with Jacobs on twitter when he did that goal celebration against Oldham so I reckon they might have spoke a bit

I'd like him to stay.

Tbh i haven't seen him play enough to know what he's like, but when we sign someone its nice for them to get a fair crack.

Not too fussed if we keep him to be honest. Looks talented but I've never seen such a one-footed, predictable player.

On top of that, Dawkins, Russell and Ward are all better than him. Bennett's got more potential too. Recoup what we paid for Dawks and I'm happy.

We'll regret this.

I'd put money on it. 

If we have serious ambitions of premiership football, why would we regret moving on someone who cannot secure a place in the Championship?  Do you believe he will be a Premier league player one day?

Archived