Michael Jacobs

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the potential I see in Jacobs and think he could be as good as he wants to be. There has got to be a reason that Clough and now McClaren overlook him in favour of less 'exciting' players. He could be a duff in training and it does seem he's a bit lightweight and ineffective when it comes to the defensive side of the game.

A few months of games would help him sort his head and his game out. Assuming he will start at Wolves. He needs a run, at any level.

Could this mean there could be truth in Raheem Sterling? Anyway back to the thread, i think it's a good deal for both sides, wolves are challenging for promotion and hopefully MJ gets a few starts.

thought you was changing your name? Donate some money you tightwad!

Shame for Jacobs he's not been given more first team time. My view may be slightly off because although I don't get to see many games it just so happens that every time I've seen him start he's scored!

I think he's been good when he's played and suits a 4-3-3 more than a 4-4-2. I think we'll be signing Dawkins in Jan, can't see much point in Spurs keeping him and the manager seems to like him, so perhaps with the manager's preference for Bennett, this could spell the end for Jacobs at Derby.

I hope he goes out and puts in a good run of games because I think he's got all the attributes to be a quality player at this level.

Owen Bradley says he's still in Mac's long-term plans but the Birmingham Mail's reporting that the move is with a view to a permanent?

I'd be a bit disappointed if this were to be the end of his Derby career.

I think it probably is.

He's not had much of a chance.

Archived