Michael Jacobs

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not if someone asked Sam Rush and he replied saying it was 200k with a potential to rise to 500k. Which they did.

I've seen so much bullshit posted on this board from people who have claimed that they had first-hand knowledge of club captains supposedly boning other players' wives through to managers having fallouts with specific players and freezing them out, flats being smashed up to a specific manager chinning a director and getting his marching orders (strangely enough, 'by mutual consent'). If you wish to believe it, then that is entirely up to you.

For now, I'll continue to take that story with a fairly substantial pinch of salt and a lorryload of patio furniture.

I've seen so much bullshit posted on this board from people who have claimed that they had first-hand knowledge of club captains supposedly boning other players' wives through to managers having fallouts with specific players and freezing them out, flats being smashed up to a specific manager chinning a director and getting his marching orders (strangely enough, 'by mutual consent'). If you wish to believe it, then that is entirely up to you.

For now, I'll continue to take that story with a fairly substantial pinch of salt and a lorryload of patio furniture.

Rumours will always be rumours your right.

Why a lorry load of patio furniture? Is that another rumour?

Rumours will always be rumours your right.

Why a lorry load of patio furniture? Is that another rumour?

The day before we sold Tommy Smith someone posted on the DET forum that he wasn't going anywhere cos he just brought some patio furniture from B&Q.

Cough cough splutter. So does that mean Mr McClaren was telling porkies GStar?

He says in the DET that Jacobs needs first team games and we can't offer him that with the players we have. I think thats fair enough to be honest. Let the player build a career at a good club as he isn't in the first team.

He says in the DET that Jacobs needs first team games and we can't offer him that with the players we have. I think thats fair enough to be honest. Let the player build a career at a good club as he isn't in the first team.

I've not really got an issue with Jacobs going, it was just a little joshing around from me.

One question though, without me looking it up, did he even get a minute on the pitch under Stevie Mac or has he bombed him out without giving him a chance at all?

Archived