watches....to dream on for

froggg

2 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Kinnell, I wish my Mrs would come back from shopping with something like that. Don't forget Valentine's Day whatever you do Rev. 

Sorted, I've just seen a nice pendant at H.Samuel for £29, that should do it!

On 03/02/2017 at 12:54, King Kevin said:

Not watch related but listening to Radio Luxembourg under the bed clothes on a tranny that faded and whistled is one of my all time early teen memories .Bryan Hyland Sealed with a Kiss always reminds me of that time .   

There are so many jokes here I don't know where to start. Sorry Kev but this a cheered me up no end.

Where did you meet this tranny anyway and did nobody notice you taking it upstairs? Why was she whistling?

6 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

There are so many jokes here I don't know where to start. Sorry Kev but this a cheered me up no end.

Where did you meet this tranny anyway and did nobody notice you taking it upstairs? Why was she whistling?

The air was coming out of her belly button valve

hqdefault.jpg

4 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Now then young man ,a tranny was short for transistor radio I will have you know, the whistling came from piss poor old technology which means the tranny [or transistor radio ] did not always stayed tuned in , I trust this explanation restores my reputation and puts your filthy mind at rest 

9 minutes ago, King Kevin said:

Now then young man ,a tranny was short for transistor radio I will have you know, the whistling came from piss poor old technology which means the tranny [or transistor radio ] did not always stayed tuned in , I trust this explanation restores my reputation and puts your filthy mind at rest 

Say no more my friend.. Mums the word, I won't tell a sole. Honest.

My memories of doing a similar thing with a radio and Luxembourg was The Monster Mash.. Jeeez did I just own up to that?

Half this forum ain't got a Scooby what we are on about. :lol:

7 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

However much that deserves it, I'm not liking another of your posts in this thread.

I hope lunch came out of your pocket?

I've never heard it called a pocket before. Quite the opposite. 

• 4 months later...
17 hours ago, Cisse said:

After a long long time I'm starting to dream about the day I could buy a new watch for myself. Probably a pre owned one though.

http://www.chrono24.com/sinn/857-s-utc--id2324857.htm

or

http://www.chrono24.com/breitling/mens-a4531012g751437xa20ba1-ransocean-day--date-watch--id6184235.htm

The first one's a bit in-your-face.

The second one, try this place.

https://www.premiumwatches.com/breitling-transocean-day-und-date-a4531012.g751.103w.a20ba.1.html?c=3298

Edited by Phoenix

13 minutes ago, Cisse said:

It will take some time before I can go shopping watches but I'm once again dreaming at least. That Sinn is an option because I'm looking for a schratch resistant piece and Bremonts are more expensive.

Ah the return of my favourite thread :D

I would go for the first one.. I'm getting itchy for a new one.