watches....to dream on for

froggg

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

Beautiful Cisse, good for you mate. ? 

Thanks. Rolex made the decision to reduce their steel bracelet models by 30%  on their sports watches in favor of Cellini models last September. The prices are bound to go up. Explorer isn't the most wanted model by far but I got mine with a good price. It's pre owned and bought 07/17 so it still has over four years left of its guarentee.

I also considered this one until to the end. A real beauty.

http://www.sepanviisari.fi/#!/Rolex-Day-Date18K/p/103015305/category=22938020

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Thought you were not a Rolex man?

You are right, I am not. I am not exactly a fan of the brand but they do good and reliable watches. Rolex keeps its value exceptionally well and in some cases increase the value too. I thought it's time to give Rolex a go. So far I've been very happy with it.

55 minutes ago, Cisse said:

You are right, I am not. I am not exactly a fan of the brand but they do good and reliable watches. Rolex keeps its value exceptionally well and in some cases increase the value too. I thought it's time to give Rolex a go. So far I've been very happy with it.

I’m similar in terms of not being being into Rolex but must admit I’m drawn to the sea dweller of late ,, hefty price tag though

2 hours ago, archied said:

I’m similar in terms of not being being into Rolex but must admit I’m drawn to the sea dweller of late ,, hefty price tag though

Got a Sea Dweller Deepsea.. Chunky watch, very heavy, wont be to everyones tastes. I love it though. 

Still looking for a really nice dress watch and can't find anything that I really like.

48 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Got a Sea Dweller Deepsea.. Chunky watch, very heavy, wont be to everyones tastes. I love it though. 

Still looking for a really nice dress watch and can't find anything that I really like.

Metal or leather strap for the dress watch?