Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this threads shows the majority of users did not want this. Unless the next manager gets off to a very good start, the fight against the board will begin.

Whoever comes in will struggle short term, we've got nothing in defence.

I wanted a change and now it has happened I can understand peoples strange feeling about it. It's slightly because of who he is, I think everyone wanted it to work. It's also due to the worry about who will come in. Needs to be the right man for this to be the right decision. Please board, get it right.

I am worried the american owners have sacked Cloughie to take the heat away from them.As I said last week its our two full backs that need to play better, I was also in two minds about Grant but hes played a blinder today. Next Tuesday night without Keough could be a problem for us as without a manager will be able to bring in a centre Half? Jimp

Why?  Scared we might win a home match or have some attacking edge and defensive stability?  Send it back then! Better still post a picture with it cut in half!  Bet you don't! 

Because it shows a lack of class, respect and ethics. We are Derby County not Leeds United. It would show that Rush is untrustworthy.   

Im not trying to be a WUM Im making the point maybe poorly that you have to draw the line somewhere, the board will always get criticised when this line gets drawn be it after 1 game or 100 games. Maybe they said to Clough at the start of the season that if youre not in the Top 6 after 9 games youre fired, who knows.

The fact that we've only drawn with Blackburn, lost to Leicester, lost to Burnley, lost to Reading and lost to Forest has to have had an impact - these are all teams we would need to beat if we were to be serious about getting into the top 6 and we failed to do so. That's before we've played Wigan, QPR, Watford, all of whom were, let's be honest, quite likely to turn us over given the way we've performed overall so far - there has been no tangible progress against the sides we need to beat to push on.

The fact that we've only drawn with Blackburn, lost to Leicester, lost to Burnley, lost to Reading and lost to Forest has to have had an impact - these are all teams we would need to beat if we were to be serious about getting into the top 6 and we failed to do so. That's before we've played Wigan, QPR, Watford, all of whom were, let's be honest, quite likely to turn us over given the way we've performed overall so far - there has been no tangible progress against the sides we need to beat to push on.

Thank you, youve captured what I was trying to put across

A fan says to shareholder brett wilson 

@WBrettWilson so you have sacked Nigel but when are you guys going ?

@Derbyram1103 clever one you are.

Protest definately needed.They are going strip all the assets Bennett,hughes and lowe and then give Pulis a couple million to spend on prem fringe.

Archived