Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The number of anti Clough threads over the years show that most did want this I'm afraid

Approximately 1% of Derby fans post on this board, so I'm afraid that the sample size is ridiculously small. Besides, the anti-Clough threads were all started by the same 3 people.

Approximately 1% of Derby fans post on this board, so I'm afraid that the sample size is ridiculously small. Besides, the anti-Clough threads were all started by the same 3 people.

Yes and if you said you supported the manger you got shot down in flames

OMG I take my wife out for a birthday meal, trying to keep my head up after today's defeat and come home to this WTF!

Thanks Nigel for what you have done, seen the rumours about Pulis for God sake no, I know West Ham fans who are still unhappy under Alladice (sp.) I cannot bear the Pulis type of football.  It is out dated and will not lead to success.  

Lets look to Swansea rather than Stoke as a mentor/inspiration

we want local manager ,but still think the board needs to go before they do any more damage,if they put there money where there mouth was derby would be doing well look at davis ,he is only there because theres money

Sky Sports reporting Clough was told over the phone.

'Ur Sak'd'

Oh, FFS. If this is true, then it means that Rush didn't have the balls to look him in the eye.

Yes and if you said you supported the manger you got shot down in flames

Really?

I took the pro-Clough side on many occasions, and I don't recall crashing that often, never mind burning.

Archived