Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ironic , that the last thing i saw Nige do whilst still our manager , was shake 'poison dwarfs' hand..

Mate... The satisfaction that fat arrogant **** must be getting now is enough to make me want to strangle the ugly **** with Kenny Burns 8m long belt

Short arse smug classless cnut

Tony pulis got an average stoke side promoted and competed well in the prem. Stoke are still a prem side. His sacking from there was a total shock too.

Yes he doesn't play pretty football, but what do we want?. I'd say give him a go, a damn site better than the rest of the bookies guesses.

Tin hat on :p

That he did.

How much money did he spend doing it though? Cos he won't get that here. Maybe all managers should think about the lack of budget before we go from another manager, to another...

Nigel must have put up with a lot during his time at the club eh?

John Percy ‏@John__Percy 1m

Ridiculous decision to sack Nigel Clough. Worked on one of the lowest budgets in the division and still expected to finish in top 6 #dcfc

Every single journo that has lambasted the decision, we're gonna get some bad headlines tomorrow.

Just as we seemed to be getting some respect back in the game after what happened in the prem

hope we hear from nige on this, must be furious, fronted up for the owners and then gets shafted (essentially by an agent, what a cnut!), man up nige and spill the beans, you'll get another job no problem

Man up? He's a very private man. He might not want to dish the dirt.

Id buy his autobiography though.

Pulis in. He would sort out our set pieces that is for sure. Lets be honest, we didn't look like scoring from any set piece we had today. Would definitely be an added bonus

Hi, Tony.

Archived