Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look we know your happy about. But carry on like this and you'll be accused by some of being a WUM or worse a Red Dog WUM.

Might be worth toning it down to prevent any unpleasantries.

Genuine question - its only 9 games into the season so better to get rid of someone now then after say more than half the season been played. I can understand that the board didnt sack Clough in the summer as they gave him an opportunity and when they saw the "progress" this season they decided to call it a day. When is enough enough? 1 game? 5 games? 10 games? You have to draw the line somewhere

Well it seems to me that many on this board wanted exactly this. Personally I feel very very deflated. I strongly suspect it will be Tony Pulis. Can his teams play any other way than what we experienced with Stoke City? Personally I don't know but all you Clough haters are probably going to reap exactly what you sow.

Think you may feel differently if someone (maybe Pulis) gets us winning!  Do you people watch Derby and actually think we are playing Tika Taka Barcelona stuff, it is all sideways and backwards in the middle third with no end product.  Some idiots saying we deserved to win today!  How exactly?  Two shots on target in 90 mins and they missed a penalty is there a new scoring system in your heads.  Please wake up Rams! This is massively positive.  

Tony pulis got an average stoke side promoted and competed well in the prem. Stoke are still a prem side. His sacking from there was a total shock too.

Yes he doesn't play pretty football, but what do we want?. I'd say give him a go, a damn site better than the rest of the bookies guesses.

Tin hat on :p

Genuine question - its only 9 games into the season so better to get rid of someone now then after say more than half the season been played. I can understand that the board didnt sack Clough in the summer as they gave him an opportunity and when they saw the "progress" this season they decided to call it a day. When is enough enough? 1 game? 5 games? 10 games? You have to draw the line somewhere

Why straight after a Derby game when there is another 2 games in the week and the week before we played worse and got dicked at home.

As I said carry on and you may be called a WUM

Archived