Clough Has Gone

Shuff264

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about igor, come home son

Igor has said many time that he has 'unfinished business' at Derby, but I'm afraid he's out of our league now. Croatia still have a chance of automatic qualification for WC2014, and they will be in the playoffs at the very worst.

Sky Bet ‏@SkyBet 1m

Next Derby boss (again!): Pulis 2/1, McClaren 6/1, McLeish 7/1, Warnock 11/1, Grayson 12/1, Di Canio 14/1

reading that i feel sick...... maybe 'i speak english with a dutch accent' but pulis/warnock/mcleish !!, and wtf - di canio ???

Interesting really. If the board want to take the club forward, then they have to invest more in the playing squad. How do we know Clough wasn't given sufficient funds but chose not to use them? I am not saying that is the case but I do wonder...

The next appointment and the financial support they give him will be the only way we shall know.

The reaction shows people have become to attached to him for doing a very average job.

Now he's been sacked it's hit me that I really wanted him to succeed, the club were going nowhere with him in charge though.

The truth hurts.

totally agreed

Fuking hell I only just found out.

Why now? I hope it was himself who ask to go because you gave **** all to spend and expected him to take us into the play offs.

as everyone knows i just hope all the good work of the academy and bussiness stability isnt ruined and nigel clough is honoured by our fans.

I hope everyone is with when i say we should appoint Karl robinson the Mk dons manager who is a young vibrant manager who has put together a young squad and got them challenging and producing talents in people like sam baldock and currently dele ali.

I would love him here.If we appoint Pulis i will publicly attack the board as that is a manager who buys old players to fit a certian a style.

Out of all the managers out there, I would choose Martin O'Neill without a shadow of doubt - even over an Igor / Ace joint ticket. The trouble is, whoever is going to come in is going to be asked to work within the sort of tight budget Clough had to operate with - so that means that it's going to be one of those already mentioned from the park bench.

A sad day indeed.

I am a big fan of Nigel but if you look at it we are not really getting any further.. He has done a very good job and turned us around since our premier leauge nightmare.. But it's time to move on if it's best for the club then that's what I want but good look to Nigel wish him all the best

Everyone going on about the timing being wrong, I think it's bloody perfect timing, why wait till Christmas? Easter? You can see we haven't moved on much. Absolutely bang on timing in my opinion, couldn't give a stuff if it's after the Forest game. About time!

Archived