Marc Albrighton

maydrakin

http://m.derbytelegraph.co.uk/articles/news/article/19781773

DERBY County are looking to make one or two loan signings and Aston Villa’s right-sided midfielder Marc Albrighton is believed to be on a list of targets.

The window for emergency loans opened on Tuesday and the Rams have started to make enquiries as they face a period of seven games in 22 days.

Albrighton has made 80 appearances for Villa including 29 last season but the 23-year-old has not been involved in the first-team this season.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Current club Aston Villa

Number 12

Youth career

1998–2009 Aston Villa

Senior career*

Years Team Apps† (Gls)†

2009– Aston Villa 67 (7)

National team‡

2009 England U20 2 (0)

2010–2011 England U21 8 (1)

Very good record for a 23 year old. Experienced. I'd love to have him at derby

Yep - exciting news. He has always looked a good player and one who would improve us. He will like the way we play. Let's hope we sign him up.

Kind of signing I wish wouldn't make the news until we had him locked in Derby County Training Centre in Partnership with The University of Derby with a pen in his hand.

Being interested means nothing if we don't secure the signing.

I wouldn't mind this at all, always rated him. However what does concern me is Nigel saying, in regards to a CB coming in on loan "If we can bring one in, we will but it would harsh on the centre halves who have generally defended well to bring somebody in and leave one of them out"

Not if they've been playing **** it isn't!!!!!

Archived