NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Broderick said:

Oh... :lol:

Go to all the uk games with my dad... we are both into it (I've been into if about -0 years he started about 3 years ago) but love the rams being here as it's our team... I enjoy seeing all the teams play but have a soft spot for the rams ❤️

On 04/10/2017 at 18:07, MuespachRam said:

I am going to see the Bucs v Patriots tomorrow night...looking forward to it, first ever football game, no idea about the rules etc....just going to boo Tom Brady and yell cheat at him

Saw highlights program which was selling the line that it was a fairly unexciting game with a highly dramatic ending.

Looked to me like the buccs need a field goal kicker!

16 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Saw highlights program which was selling the line that it was a fairly unexciting game with a highly dramatic ending.

Looked to me like the buccs need a field goal kicker!

I know nothing about the game/rules etc but yes they desperately do  he cost them the game it seems. 

Eagles absolutely destroying my beloved Cardinals. 

Call me crazy but I'd trade Fitz for a pick if I could. This season's already over, if it's his last he should at least have a shot at the Lombardi. We need to rebuild the offence anyway, if we could get a decent pick off the Pats or anyone it'd probably be worth it in the long run.

Heartbreaking but probably the way to go.

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Eagles absolutely destroying my beloved Cardinals. 

Call me crazy but I'd trade Fitz for a pick if I could. This season's already over, if it's his last he should at least have a shot at the Lombardi. We need to rebuild the offence anyway, if we could get a decent pick off the Pats or anyone it'd probably be worth it in the long run.

Heartbreaking but probably the way to go.

You're crazy ;)

3 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Supportd Giants as long as i have DCFC, so no chance will i watch dallas Vs GB

Anything will be better than watching us at the minute! We cannot see out a game in the 4th quarter; defense will not carry us this year like last; Eli has been fairly decent last 2 weeks but now is down to 1 WR who was 5th choice and a rookie TE; coaching and play calling is, has been and will continue to be horrendous. Who's the consensus number 1 pick in next years draft, because he could be ours!

They need a lift at RB so hopefully he can provide it. What happens with players when they get cut? Paid up in a similar way to paying up a footballers contract here? 

He's nothing special anymore but I like Chris Johnson, so a shame in that sense. 

19 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

They need a lift at RB so hopefully he can provide it. What happens with players when they get cut? Paid up in a similar way to paying up a footballers contract here? 

He's nothing special anymore but I like Chris Johnson, so a shame in that sense. 

Watched his highlights the other day, was an amazing player in his first few years. There'd be about 5 runs of -1 yard or just a couple, then he'd suddenly break out for a 60 yard TD.

Archived