NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Draft week. I have read SO many mock drafts, getting to that point where I'm ready for it to go now.

So, let's enter into the spirit. Team name, preferred pick (player(s) or position), what actual pick will be, dream pick, biggest shock.

Giants, prefer Njoku or Macafferey, will end up being 3rd best OT or LB Jarrod Davis, would love OJ Howard, biggest shock will be either 4 QB's go in 1st round or Myles Garrett doesn't get selected number 1 overall 

Cardinals

Pick at #13 I think could be Ruben Foster and I think that would be my pick too.

Dream situation is we manage to snag Kizer or Mahomes in the 2nd round, whether that be with our pick or by trading up a bit. Another dream would be one of Jamaal Adams or Malik Hooker somehow dropping to us.

Nightmare situation is QB's start coming off the board before #13 and we have to use our first round pick on one of Kizer/Mahomes.

Garrett not being #1 is the best shout for a shock but I'm gonna go with a last minute, out of nowhere trade for Jimmy G by the Browns, giving the Pat's #12 and some other picks.

Redskins:

My preferred pick is either Barnett from Tennessee or Reddick from Temple, and think one of them will fall to us. Dream would be if one of Adams or Hooker does, but don't see it. Biggest shock to me would be if Kizer or Watson go in top 10.

Looking forward to what we do.

Getting Cards v Rams tickets now, but I'm looking for the one season between £40-£50, but it keeps coming back with £80 tickets. Really want to go but I'm not paying £160 for me and a mate.

Hope this is just a ticket master tactic to get you to take the more expensive tickets 

4 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Getting Cards v Rams tickets now, but I'm looking for the one season between £40-£50, but it keeps coming back with £80 tickets. Really want to go but I'm not paying £160 for me and a mate.

Hope this is just a ticket master tactic to get you to take the more expensive tickets 

Probably isn't, this is like a returned ticket sale, so I doubt the cheap ones are available.

Chargers

Think Malik Hooker would be perfect if he falls to us, if not, Jamal Adams could be the Kam Chancellor on this Gus Bradley defense. But it's possible both will be gone by pick #7, in which case I'd angle for a trade down or maybe Jonathan Allen.

I think we're picking at a great spot in this draft, because while Garrett is head and shoulders above, there are a lot of really good players at the top of the first round.

Second round I think we'll go for Davis Webb QB, third probably an OT, wouldn't mind us taking a punt on Jake Butt at some point.

Rumours today that the Browns will take Trubisky #1. That would be crazy imo, when he could well still be sat there at 12. 

9 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Got mine today, 3 @ 110.00 each plus booking.. Better bloody win.

Did you register beforehand?

14 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Got mine today, 3 @ 110.00 each plus booking.. Better bloody win.

Did you register beforehand?

Registered beforehand, but just wasn't willing to part with that amount of money when I've got driving lessons and holidays to pay for this summer.

On 25/04/2017 at 21:45, Leicester Ram said:

Cardinals

Pick at #13 I think could be Ruben Foster and I think that would be my pick too.

Dream situation is we manage to snag Kizer or Mahomes in the 2nd round, whether that be with our pick or by trading up a bit. Another dream would be one of Jamaal Adams or Malik Hooker somehow dropping to us.

Nightmare situation is QB's start coming off the board before #13 and we have to use our first round pick on one of Kizer/Mahomes.

Garrett not being #1 is the best shout for a shock but I'm gonna go with a last minute, out of nowhere trade for Jimmy G by the Browns, giving the Pat's #12 and some other picks.

I like Reddick a lot, he's clearly the right sort of character but I'm disappointed we didn't get Malik Hooker considering it's he dropped to us. Keim's said they had Reddick going at 9-11 though. 

Linebacker who's great on the pass rush and comfortable in coverage is perfect though, hopefully accounts for the loss of a presence like Calais Campbell in the interior.

Have no idea what the Bears have done with Trubisky, that seems bizarre to me. Really doubt that trade will be worth it.

1 hour ago, Leicester Ram said:

Registered beforehand, but just wasn't willing to part with that amount of money when I've got driving lessons and holidays to pay for this summer.

Understand, ain't cheap. If you do decide to go at any stage, PM me and we can grab a pint.

Archived