NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Buffalo indianapolis completed their match in what looked like about a foot and a half of snow. 

Makes our players look like a bunch of pussies. 

Can't imagine sitting through it all. And then overtime!

DQuTkh8WAAAhRnf.jpg-large.jpg

The injuries are absolutely crazy this year.

Awful to see really promising young QB's like Wentz and Watson go down with ACL injuries too because you worry if there'll be the same when they come back.

I've dove pretty deep into the NFL but I'm still new to it all, are there usually this many injuries? Seems like half the league's posters boys are spending their time in the treatment room rather than out on the field.

2 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

The injuries are absolutely crazy this year.

Awful to see really promising young QB's like Wentz and Watson go down with ACL injuries too because you worry if there'll be the same when they come back.

I've dove pretty deep into the NFL but I'm still new to it all, are there usually this many injuries? Seems like half the league's posters boys are spending their time in the treatment room rather than out on the field.

There are always injuries, of varying sizes and severity, but there have been a lot more to big names than the past 10 seasons I’ve been following. Especially at the QB position where you’ve also got Rodgers out.

It just takes one slip, one bad hit, one accidental collision. It’s the part of the game that no one likes to see, but is a likely risk considering the rough nature of the sport. It’s why there’s big media coverage at the min around players appearing to mock/taunt after hard hits that have possibly hurt a player (Gronk, JuJu)

Archived