NFL thread

Perky1106

7 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Man the Chiefs and Broncos looking good.:( Going to be tough the win the division.

At least your competitive, who knows which teams will stay contenders and which teams have had a flukey start. One guarantee - the Giants are appealing on offense ? I hold no hopes for this season, think Eli's time may have come...(and I don't say that lightly)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This weekend boys!

Finally get to see my Ravens live and in the flesh. Heading down tomorrow morning.

Gutted Brandon Williams is out for the game... hopefully our defence will still be the as amazing as it has been so far this season. We've managed as many takeaways as we have points this year (10).

30 minutes ago, Srg said:

This weekend boys!

Finally get to see my Ravens live and in the flesh. Heading down tomorrow morning.

Gutted Brandon Williams is out for the game... hopefully our defence will still be the as amazing as it has been so far this season. We've managed as many takeaways as we have points this year (10).

Report back your experience SRG, I'm off to the Vikings - Browns game in October (for my sins) so any info welcome. I appreciate they're both at different grounds but I imagine the ongoings (mainly pre match) are similar. 

Have a good 'en. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Report back your experience SRG, I'm off to the Vikings - Browns game in October (for my sins) so any info welcome. I appreciate they're both at different grounds but I imagine the ongoings (mainly pre match) are similar. 

Have a good 'en. 

I've been to about 5 already, if there's any questions you have... just finally get to see my team. Just a shame I'm missing the Birmingham game.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

I've been to about 5 already, if there's any questions you have... just finally get to see my team. Just a shame I'm missing the Birmingham game.

Oh, alright big time. :ph34r::lol:

I've never been so; 

Whats the crack pre-match? Do they do these trailer park type things before the games in this country? Is there an after party in the car park? Are there any other events put on across the capital when these games are hosted? Obviously London is full of things to do but just wondered if theres any must do NFL/American themed things worth taking in whilst we're down for it. 

I'm led to believe everyone just rocks up in their teams' shirt? So a big mix of every team despite the game... I'm not too fussed about wearing a Cowboys one but wanted to know if thats the norm for the UK series. 

And finally, not for me but why the Ravens? 

6 hours ago, Mr Tibbs said:

Oh, alright big time. :ph34r::lol:

I've never been so; 

Whats the crack pre-match? Do they do these trailer park type things before the games in this country? Is there an after party in the car park? Are there any other events put on across the capital when these games are hosted? Obviously London is full of things to do but just wondered if theres any must do NFL/American themed things worth taking in whilst we're down for it. 

I'm led to believe everyone just rocks up in their teams' shirt? So a big mix of every team despite the game... I'm not too fussed about wearing a Cowboys one but wanted to know if thats the norm for the UK series. 

And finally, not for me but why the Ravens? 

Don’t think they have the means at Twickenham, but at Wembley they use one of the car parks for a fan park and have some music, fun and games and food in there as sort of a lame tailgate. 

Usually on the Saturday the NFL takes over Regent Street or Trafalgar Square with a stage with players and cheerleaders etc. 

There will be jerseys from every team going, that’s for sure. We often make a mini game of trying to spot all 32 teams first. 

And I have followed the sport now for 8 years give or take, and when watching I obviously wanted to like the Rams but I just couldn’t take to it. I liked their style of play with hard defence, their loud fans (who sing Seven National Army, so listen to that Sunday) and no nonsense attitude. Beyond that, I liked the colours and I was also watching The Wire at the time. 

Wouldn't be like Donald to talk rubbish would it. :ph34r:

His comment about the players protesting during the national anthem was way below the belt. Nazi's from Charlottesville are "fine people" but if you're a black (or white) player protesting the killing of innocent black people on a regular basis you're a "son of a bitch". He's a absolute scumbag! 

Hope every single player protests today. 

On 9/22/2017 at 12:33, Srg said:

This weekend boys!

IMG_0335.GIF

47 minutes ago, David said:

He's on one with the NFL, is there some previous here I don't know about? Can't just be about respecting the anthem, was he forced to watch the Super Bowl one time as kid?

Pretty sure he tried to buy a team years ago but was turned down by the NFL owners.

Archived