NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Not sure if anyone else is watching it but the LA Rams and the Cowboys game has been quality so far. Set for a close finish. 

Lots of bad press on Twitter regarding the temporary stadium, the lack of fans due to high ticket prices and $100 dollar parking. There was a picture of the top tier of a stand with tarpaulin flags covering the seats. Don't think LA is enjoying the Rams. 

23 minutes ago, Broderick said:

:wub:

Can't wait for the game tonight!

I'm watching it... they were the first team I backed in the U.K... I'm a rams fan but a season ticket holder now in the U.K., I always pick a team I'd like to win over here. Picked chiefs and they did ?

12 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

Derek Carr out for a few weeks minimum with back injury, welp it never rains but pours, EJ Manuel did a fairly decent job yesterday, just needs some help from the recievers.:ermm:

When was the last time the Bills have sole leadership of the AFC East, must be a good decade.

EJ Manuel actually started on fire for you, think his first 9 or so passes were all complete.

I think you've got the offensive line to give him a chance but it's whether on not you can lean on Marshawn more in Carr's absence that will make or break it. FWIW I think the Broncos and Chiefs will just be too good for you this year.

33 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

EJ Manuel actually started on fire for you, think his first 9 or so passes were all complete.

I think you've got the offensive line to give him a chance but it's whether on not you can lean on Marshawn more in Carr's absence that will make or break it. FWIW I think the Broncos and Chiefs will just be too good for you this year.

I agree the receivers have played like trash this season especially Amari Cooper think it will be an 9-7 type season

Lynch has gotten less productive each game but Washington and Broncos defenses were dominant.

3 hours ago, CumbrianRam said:

I agree the receivers have played like trash this season especially Amari Cooper think it will be an 9-7 type season

Lynch has gotten less productive each game but Washington and Broncos defenses were dominant.

Cooper dropping easy catches is absolutely bizarre, I was expecting him to really break out big time this season.

7 hours ago, jagerbob said:

I go for 7-9 or 8-8 for the Raiders this season.

Think they will finish 3rd in their division.

Around the 500 mark I agree, the Broncos and Cheifs have better rosters, the Chargers seem cursed ATM,

What do you guys think about the Pats defensive siuation, think they will turn it around?

6 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Amazing to see the rams doing better than our home rams! McVay has really got them going this year, season ticket holder here so been to the last two but can not wait to see them beat the cardinals.

:D Oh cool another American ram like me!

Archived