NFL thread

Perky1106

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/8/2017 at 18:39, Russell Ram said:

Do the BBC have the highlights show again this year? I thought it was really good last year.

yes. the magazine type show on fridays or saturdays. and the main results show on tuesday night after th monday night football games are over.

Yeah, I was watching Red Zone yesterday. I find watching an entire game on its own that isn't the Cards or a play-off game a bit dry, Red Zone is absolutely the best way to spend a Sunday,

I get the impression you can sort of write off week 1 in some cases but I was really impressed by Marshawn Lynch. He was on my dont draft list for fantasy but well done to whoever took a risk on him. Looks like it will pay-off.

31 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Okay I must have missed it.. Sure I looked at everything. They had Red Zone sections in the games but I will have to look out next Sunday for the full programe.

Cheers.

In case you don't know this channel is now on something like 121 on the EPG.

I was watching Red Zone for the early games as Steelers v Browns doesn't do it for me.

3 hours ago, Leicester Ram said:

Yeah, I was watching Red Zone yesterday. I find watching an entire game on its own that isn't the Cards or a play-off game a bit dry, Red Zone is absolutely the best way to spend a Sunday,

I get the impression you can sort of write off week 1 in some cases but I was really impressed by Marshawn Lynch. He was on my dont draft list for fantasy but well done to whoever took a risk on him. Looks like it will pay-off.

I'd like to pretend I took a risk on him but actually the CPU just drafted him for me. Thought he was very good on a strong Raiders team. Them v Chiefs will be a really good divisional race and you can never count out the Broncos.

Well that was humiliating. The Giants basically decided to send out the D to keep us in the game, even though it was apparent that our O line hadn't travelled, Eli looks like a retired player and it doesn't matter how many weapons you have on Offense if you don't use them without Odell being on the field!

20 hours ago, jagerbob said:

Im not sure what weapons they have with Odell out injured.

The run game looks non existant like last year.

Defense looked good, from what i saw, both upfront and in the secondary.

Most of the collective media have been waxing lyrical about the abundance of weapons we have, but it won't make a difference until our O line is sorted out.

all summer I've gone against the supposed consensus 'Giants fan' opinion that Ereck Flowers is rubbish. "He's young, give him time" I thought. Barring the left interior of our line, that unit is a mess. A huge mess. 

At least our D has continued being good.

Archived