Emergency grab what's left on loan suggestion thread

Scott129

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, from what I've read, Bramble and Baird next week and both Keogh and Buxton can then realise they have to fight for their places.

For me, O'Brien was rarely a first choice and will take a long time to get back to his best and Barker remains a major doubt. I think Gjokaj has been unlucky not to have been given a chance.

So, from what I've read, Bramble and Baird next week and both Keogh and Buxton can then realise they have to fight for their places.

For me, O'Brien was rarely a first choice and will take a long time to get back to his best and Barker remains a major doubt. I think Gjokaj has been unlucky not to have been given a chance.

players out of contract can sign at any time out of the transfer window

where have you read this, Anagram?

Only problem with the "emergency window" (which it really isn't) is that you are only allowed a max 3 months so any players we bring in a will miss the busy Christmas period.

I think you can get them on loan for a month now, then still get them for 3 months before the loan window closes...

Ambitiously I would love to see a number of loans come through the door - just to add a bit of cover and competition.

Serge Gnabry
Nathaniel Chalobah
Josh McEachran
John Stones
Luke Garbutt
Andre Wisdom
Martin Kelly
Derek Boyata
Michael Keane
Jesse Lingard

Paul Dummett
Ryan Bennett
Daniel Ayala

Jack Cork
Danny Fox
Jos Hoovield
...etc

also, Glenn Loovens is out of contract - be a great signing for me, no doubt not good enough for Clough though.

Ambitiously I would love to see a number of loans come through the door - just to add a bit of cover and competition.

Serge Gnabry

Nathaniel Chalobah

Josh McEachran

John Stones

Luke Garbutt

Andre Wisdom

Martin Kelly

Derek Boyata

Michael Keane

Jesse Lingard

Paul Dummett

Ryan Bennett

Daniel Ayala

Jack Cork

Danny Fox

Jos Hoovield

...etc

also, Glenn Loovens is out of contract - be a great signing for me, no doubt not good enough for Clough though.

Some very good names on that list, would be pleased if we were to get any of them

Some very good names on that list, would be pleased if we were to get any of them

I think with emergency loans you can always get a player with THAT little bit more abilty, especially from the lower prem teams - keeps their fringe players match fit and as there is always a 24 hour recall with these loans they're more lenient.

Craig Dawson or Michael King would be my first choice, but they'll have many suitors I imagine. 

Archived