Sam Rush ambition of the club

kenzzo

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fact is Derby fans have already rolled over and we do accept mediocrity. The club spin has been in place for roughly five seasons and the amount of broken promises is adding up. However, we all still sit here and moan on here (myself included) but there is no real protesting, there is no real desire to oust manager or board, we just accept what we have.

That's a real sad position to be in, because what we have is so pitiful. A roughly 60% full stadium, a lack of investment, a dour match day presentation, and neither manager nor board showing a real desire to be one of the top clubs.

Give me a single owner any day of the week. Give me a single British owner and I will snap your hand off immediately.

Andy Appleby were is he is he in hiding ?????????????????

I texted him the other day, He's not in hiding. Think Sam Rush was employed so Appleby could spend less time at Derby.

lol

I sent him a list of unemployed managers! lol

i hope martin o'neil was on that list

first on the list

Pure comedy gold

Fact is Derby fans have already rolled over and we do accept mediocrity. The club spin has been in place for roughly five seasons and the amount of broken promises is adding up. However, we all still sit here and moan on here (myself included) but there is no real protesting, there is no real desire to oust manager or board, we just accept what we have.

That's a real sad position to be in, because what we have is so pitiful. A roughly 60% full stadium, a lack of investment, a dour match day presentation, and neither manager nor board showing a real desire to be one of the top clubs.

Give me a single owner any day of the week. Give me a single British owner and I will snap your hand off immediately.

just to point out that GSE didn't invent spin. The previous chairman/board/owners also made a few broken promises.

aappleby@generalsports.com

He replies within a hour or two, if you get a better response than the usual "we've invested X amount" I've got for the past three seasons kudos.

Appleby reads this forum too.

But he will reply to a email guaranteed and that itself shows he cares (alittle) unlike the investors. Bret Wilson where art thou?

aappleby@generalsports.com

He replies within a hour or two, if you get a better response than the usual "we've invested X amount" I've got for the past three seasons kudos.

Appleby reads this forum too.

But he will reply to a email guaranteed and that itself shows he cares (alittle) unlike the investors. Bret Wilson where art thou?

Bret Wilson? Twitter mainly.

Andy Appleby were is he is he in hiding ?????????????????

Very good point.

Just the other day I rang Virgin Media and my first question for them was 'Richard Branson where is he? Is he in hiding' because that's how business works. The man at the top and investors should be around to answer every single question. In fact I'm not even sure why they employ Sam Rush.

So now you've got his e-mail address go ahead and raise your concerns direct and let us all know how you get on.

PS - the answer to your original question, he is based in America

• 2 weeks later...

Archived