Yeovil Town v Derby County

Alph

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i really hope you guys stay up but your in a fight for your lifes this season, we have a young kid who shows azaeming protentley but will not get into the team and needs first team experance some called masion bennet, but i love your ground really old fasioned but great some shame coach ride was so long, 6 hours to your ground but in total i spend 10 hours on it, i was claiming the cealing, as i really wanted off i never got a chance to have a few pints.

Your obsession with Bennett is a tad cringeworthy. If his potential was as amazing as you think he would be getting more game time the way Hughes and Hendrick got.

At the moment he looks half decent but the management deem him not good enough to displace anyone in the team.

i counted 25

Great post - thanks. Nigel should show that before very game and then compare it with the long ball to Martin which ends in either him or the centre half falling over.It's not just that the passing game is more attractive to watch, it's also the fact that when you play it on the deck, you are far less likely to concede possession and put yourself under pressure.

When we play it on the ground, we are a match for anyone.

i really hope you guys stay up but your in a fight for your lifes this season, we have a young kid who shows azaeming protentley but will not get into the team and needs first team experance some called masion bennet, but i love your ground really old fasioned but great some shame coach ride was so long, 6 hours to your ground but in total i spend 10 hours on it, i was claiming the cealing, as i really wanted off i never got a chance to have a few pints.

Glad you liked it but old-fashioned? Our ground was only built in 1990...!

It was a nice throw-back to the old days, but I think Yeovil are going to need to up their game a bit in respect of the customer experience. They need bigger food outlets and should have alcohol on sale, even if that is for a limited period. They would make a lot of money. Yeovil are the leading club in the West Country now and whilst they have to be realistic in their ambitions, they will need to present themselves as far more professional now they are in the Championship.

This isn't me having a go, because as a West Country boy I wish them all the best in the world.

He's used to Legoland. Or PrideRiversideKingPowerLibertyBritannia Stadium as you'd know it.

We have a few big screens you can wave at pathetically when the camera drops in on you at HT.

Come on down. Bring a friend. Mind your head on the velodrome outside.

Great post - thanks. Nigel should show that before very game and then compare it with the long ball to Martin which ends in either him or the centre half falling over.It's not just that the passing game is more attractive to watch, it's also the fact that when you play it on the deck, you are far less likely to concede possession and put yourself under pressure.

When we play it on the ground, we are a match for anyone.

Although it was a fantastic team goal, I think we should note that a number of the passes were backwards so I have to say

Clough Out...

So negative :)

It was a nice throw-back to the old days, but I think Yeovil are going to need to up their game a bit in respect of the customer experience. They need bigger food outlets and should have alcohol on sale, even if that is for a limited period. They would make a lot of money. Yeovil are the leading club in the West Country now and whilst they have to be realistic in their ambitions, they will need to present themselves as far more professional now they are in the Championship.

This isn't me having a go, because as a West Country boy I wish them all the best in the world.

It doesn't help things but I did warn you guys before the game that you won't find food and drink easy to come by at the ground  :unsure:  The problem is the ground was built when we were in the Conference and there was no ambition shown.  It's been a constant source of embarrassment to our fans since we were in League 2 but the issue now is that we'd have to completely rebuild the stands and we just don't have that sort of money. The Catering Manager is an arse and doesn't care about customers unfortunately. The beer tent is the only place for home fans to get a beer, we haven't even got a social club....

He's used to Legoland. Or PrideRiversideKingPowerLibertyBritannia Stadium as you'd know it.

We have a few big screens you can wave at pathetically when the camera drops in on you at HT.

Come on down. Bring a friend. Mind your head on the velodrome outside.

I've been to Pride Park several times as I only live a few miles away.  I like it, I think it's an impressive stadium. Shame about the lack of decents pubs nearby (not that Yeovil can talk...) but I can handle walking into the city centre :)

Archived