Yeovil Town v Derby County

Alph

bryson 5?...... Ha ha ha ur clueless

Good finish for the goal, a few nice passes - a few stray passes and not much penetration. Apart from the goal name me another positive thing he did? I said I need to watch the game again, but when I zoned in on him he didn't impress me - didn't offer much defensively either. 

I'd love to be proven wrong, but, just don't see how he can warrant anything higher than a 5 for me - I don't buy 'he does the things you don't see' either - when you do something good, you generally see.. and I didn't see much. 

Any one else who went with a report? Mr Tibbs and Ambitious clearly stood next to each other and have the same opinion, even down to the Forsyth vendetta.

Forsyth was beaten by his man almost every time, his ditribution was very poor and lost the ball more than anyone else on the team - would love to see his pass completion after the game. 

He offered us a decent cross, however, and didn't make a mistake that conceded a goal - Buxton had a lot of near post defending to do because of this reason, and was left out to dry. 

Forsyth was poor, if their number 7 had that little extra quality then they could have scored a hatful - scoreline apart, I focus on the performance, and if we had lost today and he put in the same performance people would have been hanging him out to dry. 

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at the highlights last night on BBC I was disappointed but not surprised that the full build up to the second was not shown as I heard it was a fantastic move of near 20 passes. 

Never thought I would say that the team now have to pick up their home form now that they are doing so well away from Pride Park.  :lol:

Onwards and Upwards

Good finish for the goal, a few nice passes - a few stray passes and not much penetration. Apart from the goal name me another positive thing he did? I said I need to watch the game again, but when I zoned in on him he didn't impress me - didn't offer much defensively either. 

I'd love to be proven wrong, but, just don't see how he can warrant anything higher than a 5 for me - I don't buy 'he does the things you don't see' either - when you do something good, you generally see.. and I didn't see much. 

Forsyth was beaten by his man almost every time, his ditribution was very poor and lost the ball more than anyone else on the team - would love to see his pass completion after the game. 

He offered us a decent cross, however, and didn't make a mistake that conceded a goal - Buxton had a lot of near post defending to do because of this reason, and was left out to dry. 

Forsyth was poor, if their number 7 had that little extra quality then they could have scored a hatful - scoreline apart, I focus on the performance, and if we had lost today and he put in the same performance people would have been hanging him out to dry.

Trust me u will only see what craig Bryson brings to the team when he is not in it , I have heard all the talk its jeff n will its jeff n craig it's will n craig in the middle , all I do know is its Bryson and whoever because he will always be in the starting 11 when fit , just try and concentrate on what he does in 90 minutes , he does more work than the other 2 put together , I am not saying they are not top class players but they need Bryson in there along with them , ask any of the squad who they would miss the most if not fit and Bryson would be the most popular answer , fantastic player and professional

Trust me u will only see what craig Bryson brings to the team when he is not in it , I have heard all the talk its jeff n will its jeff n craig it's will n craig in the middle , all I do know is its Bryson and whoever because he will always be in the starting 11 when fit , just try and concentrate on what he does in 90 minutes , he does more work than the other 2 put together , I am not saying they are not top class players but they need Bryson in there along with them , ask any of the squad who they would miss the most if not fit and Bryson would be the most popular answer , fantastic player and professional

Yeah, and I really like Bryson for the points mentioned, however, yesterday he was the worst out of the midfield 3 - nothing against him long term, but yesterday he could have done a bit more. 

I gave Keogh a really low mark agaisnt Leicester for his poor defending, distribution, decision making (being at fault for the goal...etc) and 7 days on I gave him the highest mark he has had of the season.

It's a game by game basis - he was very good against Brighton, and played a huge part in our win. 

Well played yesterday, I wasn't there but from all the reports and from what I've been told by friends who were there it was cut and dried and we were never in it. 

Best of luck for the rest of the season although I don't think you'll need it so if you could kindly donate all yours to us it would be greatly appreciated lol

He was useless v Blackburn and a couple of other games have passed him by. Didnt see him yesterday but he's not really been too good.

4 league games he had good games against Brighton Leicester and yeovil that's a fair average as ur right he was poor against Blackburn

According to http://www.statto.com/football/teams/derby-county we've got the best away record in the league! Granted, it's only been two games but it's something...

I said this about Palace last season, that what made them push on from previous season was (partly) down to the fact that they'd nailed their away form. Now that we're getting the results to match the performances away, could this be a good sign? I'm not saying that we're definitely going to get promoted, before anyone picks up on that.

Like I said, if we can go the rest of the season unbeaten I would be surprised if we finished outside of the top two.

Well we could draw every game and still not go up.

i really hope you guys stay up but your in a fight for your lifes this season, we have a young kid who shows azaeming protentley but will not get into the team and needs first team experance some called masion bennet, but i love your ground really old fasioned but great some shame coach ride was so long, 6 hours to your ground but in total i spend 10 hours on it, i was claiming the cealing, as i really wanted off i never got a chance to have a few pints.

Archived