Yeovil Town v Derby County

Alph

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to say well done you super rams today great performace and bring on the next two home games cant wait sorry im going on but this is first time on forum we are derby super derby up the rams

and i want to say comas and full stops :lol:

I would like to say well done you super rams today great performace and bring on the next two home games cant wait sorry im going on but this is first time on forum we are derby super derby up the rams

Glory hunter! :D

Welcome pal...go and introduce yersen in the Off Topic section.....

just got back, very good result for us, they were quite poor and we played well, the result was deserved. russell, bryson and freeman all had very good games, particularly bryson. we had a couple of chances to make it four or five as well. only negatives were jeff's injury and an under-par performance by forsyth. nice little ground down there as well, good family atmosphere but sadly cant see them being here much longer.

oh and well done to the lad who nicked the ball and ran away from the stewards, good work.

Pretty good assessment. I worry about Forsyth. He just lets the winger play and hopes he can block his cross. Today that just didn't work. He needs to get tight and put a tackle in, even at the expense of the odd free-kick.

It's so frustrating to see Derby take sides apart with brilliant football when they pass on the move, only to revert to static passing and then long balls (Bucko and Forsyth most guilty). 

I thought Bryson played well today - his energy impacted on the team. Hughes was very classy, and his ability to close down the opposition is underrated, but he looked like he was going through the motions towards the end. 

I am almost ready to admit Martin can play after being a big critic. I still need to see him play well against good defenders.but today against a weak team he looked good. Russell did well, and Bucko and Keogh looked pretty solid, as did Grant.

Today should be put into perspective because Yeovil are going down faster than Linda Lovelace with a hand on her neck.

However, the goals should spread confidence and get the fans believing again.

Archived