Retro Shirts

SinfinMark

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Do you own this one Loweman? I love it mate... 

Yes @StockholmRam it is a great shirt, it was supposedly produced weeks in advance of the charity shield match as the fa cup final was West Ham v Fulham so there was a chance that we would have played Fulham, in those days it took weeks to order and produce the kit so this was a reserve, 

the picture isn't that great as the site won't let me post any bigger images but it is a cracker of a shirt, in that nasty 70s nylon !

11 hours ago, loweman2 said:

1989/90 barcode kit

IMG_0141(1).JPG

Remember reading my copy of Match or Shoot whilst being dragged around Sainsburys shopping one week and seeing this for the first time... except it was originally black and red.  I've googled and I can't find the image now, but I'm sure I have seen fans wearing them occasionally too.  I liked it, very Milan.  

12 hours ago, loweman2 said:

Time to resurrect this, I've added quite a few since to my collection has anybody uncovered any hidden gems in the attics ?

this is one that I have searched for forever and finally tracked down, second shirt I over owned.

IMG_0199.JPG

My first shirt.

1 hour ago, Rample said:

Remember reading my copy of Match or Shoot whilst being dragged around Sainsburys shopping one week and seeing this for the first time... except it was originally black and red.  I've googled and I can't find the image now, but I'm sure I have seen fans wearing them occasionally too.  I liked it, very Milan.  

I am pretty sure it went on sale in black and red at some point in the summer then when it first appeared in a match it was black and grey. They didn't change the shorts, though - they were still red. The whole effect was hideous.

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

I am pretty sure it went on sale in black and red at some point in the summer then when it first appeared in a match it was black and grey. They didn't change the shorts, though - they were still red. The whole effect was hideous.

IMG_0144.JPG

Archived