Retro Shirts

SinfinMark

Has anyone had any luck trying to buy any of the replica retro shirts (1984 one etc) recently, ive just been on the toffs website and theres only a choice of two rugby shirt type ones now. I've noticed at recent away games more and more people in the old shirts so i thought they would be more popular than ever. The only thing i can think is with us going back to the ram only badge whether derby have stopped giving permission for them to use the badge. Has anyone any info?

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the one I've been looking for.

"http://homepage.ntlworld.com/steveeyre/kits4%201981-82%20away" alt="kits4%201981-82%20away">

Saw it once in small, need a large.

EDIT - Here it is n'all, bit expensive though.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DERBY-COUNTY-Football-Shirt-Patrick-Away-1981-1984-/190885464640?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c71a90a40

I'm after one, really hate modern football shirts and bored with going to games in non-Derby gear.

Problem is, it's never easy to get one in my size. It's always XL, L, M or whatever. Did small people not exist in the 1980s?

I'm the other way, rather hang my shirt, beach towel off a balcony when I go abroad than wear a Derby shirt to a football game, sounds odd I know! I tend to give the shirt away to one of many football shirt bars abroad who hang them up on wall! I gave premer league one away last year to a bar in Kalamaki Zante, written with the message ten men never forgotten on it!

I have the blue one - with the Bass logo on? Decent shirt.

That's the one, not sure about the quality of the coloured stripes but it's survived a couple of washes with no problems so far.

Been waiting for the Bolton away game for a chance to wear it watching the rams, low and behold, my September rota comes out and I'm working the late shift. Something will have to be done!

That's the one, not sure about the quality of the coloured stripes but it's survived a couple of washes with no problems so far.

Been waiting for the Bolton away game for a chance to wear it watching the rams, low and behold, my September rota comes out and I'm working the late shift. Something will have to be done!

The stripes on my white one have started to fade after a season - think I might wear it Saturday though.

I was in the shop yesterday for the signing and couldn't see any of the retro shirts on sale.

The centenary one? Both my wife and my boy have been to games in the original I had when I was 10.

They both fit into one shirt ?

All sorts crop up on ebay, if not it might be worth asking on here, someone will have one.

Got this off expatram...

"p6BKPZ1" alt="p6BKPZ1">

What it arrived in :lol:

"pDLO0pD" alt="pDLO0pD">

Is the Ram back to front?

Archived