New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, i have been "out of the office" for a few days and just got around to checking out all the comments in the new kit....really it is like listening to a schoolroom ful of kids...its a new kit, its a really really cool new kit.

All the rubbish spouted about the sponsor being too big....get over it, we live in a world where EVERYTHING is sponsored (even this forum?) and to have a sponsor that is actually owned by a Rams fan is great.

I own all i the shirts from last year, my favorite one since the Patrick days and every single one if them is still in mint condition, nothing falling to bits etc etc at all, just take a little care and they are fine.

Cant wait to get the new one.

Love the collars.

Love te stripes on the sleeves and just like a lot of things in life, it does look beautiful from behind...

IMO looks better when worn in a "natural pose" than the crap photos taken with Sammon, Coutts and Keogh

"d/13/06/13/5e5ujuba" alt="5e5ujuba">

I gave Kappa credit last season for releasing the ram even with that god awful huge sponsor , this year we still have the huge sponsor ,, black armbands, a pointless black stripe around the back and they are even covering the ram with the collar ,,, football fans are meant to wait in anticipaction for the release of the kits and be excited when the design is released ,,, look at this crap ,, seriously crap ,, Derby will lose money this year i imagine from lack of merchandise sales but maybe it will make the club see sense that we dont want crap kits

It was designed by David Beckham and Harry Redknapp financed the manufacturing...

I KNEW there was a reason i hated it..! Burn it..!

Sat soaking the sun up right now in Miami with last seasons away kit covering my sensitive little feet...see, the kit is great for all situations.

Thank you Kappa for a great new kit next year, it will look great in the promotion party photos..

Things I would change: Lower the black arm bands to the end of the sleeves. Shrink the logo to a more sensible size. Remove the black stripe on the back and the ditch the lame "we are Derby" slogan.

Someone mentioned "Est. 1884". That would've been mucho better. 

The stripe across the back is the worst bit.

I've only just found out about that... I quite liked the shirt but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STRIPE?!?!?!

For starters what colour are the numbers on the back going to be? Can't be black now surely... Green maybe?

I've only just found out about that... I quite liked the shirt but WHAT THE HELL IS THAT STRIPE?!?!?!

For starters what colour are the numbers on the back going to be? Can't be black now surely... Green maybe?

Above the stripe?

Archived