New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rams delay launch of the 2013-14 home kit due to unforeseen circumstances.

Following advice from their kit manufacturers Kappa, Derby County will be delaying the launch of their 2013-14 home kit, which was scheduled for this Friday (5th July 2013).

The new home kit was revealed to supporters last month and was due to go on sale on Friday in the DCFCMEGASTORE at Pride Park Stadium.

However, Kappa have informed the Club that due to unforeseen circumstances, there has been a delay in the shipment of the 2013-14 home replica kits and that as a result the launch will therefore be put back.

As a result, the retail launch has been delayed by seven days until Friday 12th July 2013.

Derby County President & Chief Executive Sam Rush said:“We were obviously disappointed when Kappa informed us of the shipment delays. 

“Our supporters have waited patiently for the launch and any delays are regrettable.

“We have been assured by Kappa that no further delays will occur and we look forward to next Friday when the kit does go on sale and the weeks ahead for the Club.”

All supporters who have pre-ordered the new home kit to collect in-store at the DCFCMEGASTORE will be able to pick up their kit from 9am on Friday 12th July 2013 while postal orders will be dispatched as soon as possible next week.

Supporters can still pre-order the 2013-14 home kit by visiting the DCFCMEGASTORE or by logging on to dcfcmegastore.com.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/kit-launch-delayed-893172.aspx#RRLuYVSORHW6tVqv.99 

Oh dear....

If they are, then you'd have to give them some serious credit. It would be a bold move to fix those terrible armbands, as they do point blank ruin the kit.

Alternatively someone stumbled across the kits, saw the horror and burned them as they deserved.

If they are, then you'd have to give them some serious credit. It would be a bold move to fix those terrible armbands, as they do point blank ruin the kit.

Alternatively someone stumbled across the kits, saw the horror and burned them as they deserved.

and guess what.....you don't have to buy it.

It is beautiful...can't wait to get it...oh wait a second i have got to wait to get it..

Oh come on does it really matter, I like the collars, I like the back to old Skool feel, ruined it with the arms, but as a whole looks good. And as for "we are derby" that's what we sing, so why shouldn't it be on there? Est 1884, so we can look even more like other teams? It's a shirt that's different from everyone's usual.

Its such a shame that those damn yanks are forcing you to buy it and wear it every day too....

Well its been a few weeks now and it is still beautiul.

MuespachRam and the new shirt sitting in a tree, K-I...

Oh come on does it really matter, I like the collars, I like the back to old Skool feel, ruined it with the arms, but as a whole looks good. And as for "we are derby" that's what we sing, so why shouldn't it be on there? Est 1884, so we can look even more like other teams? It's a shirt that's different from everyone's usual.

It's those damn black bands around the arms. The shirt as a whole isn't that terrible, it's just the decision to go with those monstrous black bands, even removing the white under them would make the shirt better.

Archived