New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if we lose our first game we can all blame the shirt.

Yanks out!

FFS, get a grip. All these muppets who are moaning, either won't buy a shirt because they never do, or can't afford one, or they'll buy one anyway after they are used to seeing them.

Some people moan at change, but change their mind every 5 mins.

It's a fookin shirt, if you don't like it, don't buy it. But you weren't going to buy one anyway was you?

Well, if we lose our first game we can all blame the shirt.

Yanks out!

FFS, get a grip. All these muppets who are moaning, either won't buy a shirt because they never do, or can't afford one, or they'll buy one anyway after they are used to seeing them.

Some people moan at change, but change their mind every 5 mins.

It's a fookin shirt, if you don't like it, don't buy it. But you weren't going to buy one anyway was you?

You'd moan as well if they did them to fit you and you wanted to buy one, not all of us have the luxury of having the weight excuse

I'm stating FACT!

And theirs another one.

I want a red away shirt.

Fact some people like to buy one each season, fact some people don't want to look like ***** when spending £45 on the shirt and fact that shirt is horrid and Russell won't sign when he sees it.

Look at Russell's kit on my avatar, I reckon he likes to play in black arm bands and asked for them to be put on the shirt before signing.

Look it even says so on twitter:

@somedodgyaccountclaimingtoknowabouttransfers 10:34am

Dundee United striker Johnny Russell will sign for Derby today after seeing the new kit and liking it #donedeal

Reply - Retweet

Hmm, slight overreaction...

I was a bit surprised and bemused by the armbands, looks like someone's just died. It's OK though, if they weren't there a lot more people would like it. Interesting to see what the away kit looks like.

Archived