New Home Kit 13/14

rynny

Home Kit Poll....  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it would fit though... Checked the picture on the club shop at the stripe's right through the middle...

Well we'll soon find out.

Rubbish piece of design.

I gave Kappa credit last season for releasing the ram even with that god awful huge sponsor , this year we still have the huge sponsor ,, black armbands, a pointless black stripe around the back and they are even covering the ram with the collar ,,, football fans are meant to wait in anticipaction for the release of the kits and be excited when the design is released ,,, look at this crap ,, seriously crap ,, Derby will lose money this year i imagine from lack of merchandise sales but maybe it will make the club see sense that we dont want crap kits

This is what sickens me, the club crest seems to have less importance than the chuffin' sponsors and manufacturer.

Bad form. :angry:

We Are Derby looks marginally better than Derby Now Always.

I really hope it's sewn in as opposed to just printed like the token ram's head of last season's shirt. That disappeared after the first wash.. as did the sponsor. I won't be buying this kit at full price, will be waiting for it to go down to a 10er.

When I first saw it, I hated it.  Then when I saw it on Russell in interviews it looked a lot better.

I'm with Rez, if we get promoted in it I couldn't care if we're playing in pink polka-dots!

Oh how I wish we could go back to the one in my avi.   Siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh  -_-

• 2 weeks later...

We Are Derby looks marginally better than Derby Now Always.

I really hope it's sewn in as opposed to just printed like the token ram's head of last season's shirt. That disappeared after the first wash.. as did the sponsor. I won't be buying this kit at full price, will be waiting for it to go down to a 10er.

I complained about this problem after it had happened to me twice. The response I got back was that it was just a small number of shirts that had this problem (read: most) and, if it happened again, I should take it back and they'll replace it/fix it (didn't need a receipt or owt).

So yeah, I'll probably buy this kit and, if the problem reoccurs, I'll keep taking it back until the problem stops :p

I complained about this problem after it had happened to me twice. The response I got back was that it was just a small number of shirts that had this problem (read: most) and, if it happened again, I should take it back and they'll replace it/fix it (didn't need a receipt or owt).

So yeah, I'll probably buy this kit and, if the problem reoccurs, I'll keep taking it back until the problem stops :p

Yeah I did the same. They replaced the sponsor. Now the numbers (and sponsor) are peeling off the away shirt.. hmmm..

Archived